19

(Third person POV)

Jungkook and Taehyung jolted apart from eachother embarrassed and flushed. Jungkook looked at the woman's shocked expression focused on his ears. Jungkook gulped and looked away feeling anxious on what Taehyungs mom will think. Taehyung was seen on the other side, scratching the back of his head awkwardly and his face obviously red and him looking down shamefully.

"U-um...mom I can explain.." Taehyung said looking down at his lap and licking his lips in nervousness. "Please do." His mom said in a stern voice. She put down the plate of mini chicken sandwiches on Taehyung's nightstand. Taehyung inhaled and exhaled. "Ok. Jungkook is part wolf he's a true blood alpha and he doesn't have a mate for personal reasons so he fell inlove with me and I also have other friends that are.... different." Taehyung said emphasizing the 'different'.

Taehyungs mother looked at him surprised and then looked at Jungkook. "So the ears and Tail is real?" She said pointing at Jungkook's wolf ears and tail. She tested it out by pinching the ear and flicking it causing Jungkook flinch a bit from the unexpected interaction. "W-woah. So you got other friends?" Taehyung's mother looks at Taehyung. Jungkook could obviously tell that she was his mom. Same mesmerizing dough eyes. Same nose. The lips were different. She was an obviously cool mother.

(I imagine his mom in this ff with shoulder length hair, a smol human being lol and a similar face to his and she's 36)

"Yep." "Can I meet them today?" Ms. Kim said with hope in her eyes, sparkling. "U-uh s-sure." Taehyung said nervously and looked behind his mom at Jungkook smiling worriedly while Jungkook looked at him like he was crazy and made his forearms form an 'X' while aggressively shaking his head no.

Taehyung mouthed out 'I'm sorry'. Meanwhile his mother dashed downstairs to her room to get dressed and all that. "We need to tell the Hyungs right now." Jungkook said urgently, already calling Jin first to tell the other boys Taehyungs mom is coming.

"what- WAIT WHAT!" Jin exclaimed through the phone just waking up from his nap on the couch. "SHES COMING HERE!?" Jin yelled. "Ugh Jin chill ok tell the others to look presentable ok." Jungkook said calmly through the phone but he was mentally panicking thinking 'we're still gonna look like crackheads anyways.' "Oh fuck fuck fuck fuck." Jin chanted through the phone. "JIMIN GET THE CASUAL BUT PRESENTABLE CLOTHES READY! TAEHYUNGS MOM IS COMING OVER!" Jin audibly yelled to jimin through the phone.

"WHAT!" Jimin also exclaimed, his green face mask still on. "YES YOU HEARD IT RIGHT NOW GET OT READY! NAMJOON FIX WHAT EVER YOU BROKE, YOONGI DONT SUCK ANY OF THE RED THINGS RIGHT NOW, HOSEOK GET THE RED APPLES FOR YOONGI! ILL CLEAN THE HOUSE." Jin ordered. Jungkook chewed his nails nervously. "Okay are they getting stuff ready?" Taehyung asked anxious. "Yep. Now let's go." Jungkook got up and put on his shoes on and his leather jacket. Taehyung fixed his hair and licked his swollen lips from their little make out session they had earlier. Taehyung saw his moms cars car keys and got them. "You can drive us there." "Alright. Since this car can't fly I'll carry you guys there." "You're that strong?" "Yep." Jungkook said flexing his arm and patting it.

"Jungkook I'm nervous..." "it's ok baby." Jungkook assures Taehyung and back hugged him. Taehyung sighed feeling at ease in Jungkook's arms. Jungkook pecked Taehyungs lips and whispered a 'small cmon' they both got out the house and waited for Taehyungs mom. They unlocked Taehyungs moms car with the car keys and got in.

"Baby Im so nervous what if She doesn't accept you guys?" Taehyung cried. "Even worse what if she tells somebody that you guys exist and they kill you or something?" Taehyung cried even harder. Jungkook stayed silent and pulled back his seat to make space for Tae and patted his thigh signaling Taehyung to sit on them.