14

(Third person POV)

Devastated. Was what all the boys were feeling including Taehyung. Yeah he was a bit happy to see his mother but all the other boys. Even though it was only a few weeks with them he loved them a lot like brothers. And Jungkook he loved as his lover. They didn't need labels like 'boyfriend' or anything. You can already tell they love eachother a lot. They don't have to say 'I love you' to show that they love each other. (troye Sivan anybody? Lol 'you don't have to say I love you to say I love you')

All the boys without eachother felt like a butter fly with a missing part of the wings. Them without Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, or Jungkook is like missing a part of yourself. They all complete some part of eachother. (This is like BTS in general like you noticed there dances form something that they all need eachother for and without a member in the dance it looks incomplete and they don't get somebody to fill in for the member. They just let it stay without them to show that it looks Bad and incomplete without one of them.)

Taehyung went back to school depressed. He realized he really didn't feel good without the 6 mythical humanoid boys. He sighed when one of his 'friends' came up to him just to ask for answers for the study guide. He suddenly snapped and said "DONT YOU THINK I HAD ENOUGH? IM MISSIG WORK AND HAVE SI MUCH TO DO AND YOU JUST DONT GIVE A FUCK. STOP ASKING ME FOR ANSWERS AND THINGS. STOP USING ME!" Taehyung yelled out slamming his pencil on the desk. "Kim Taehyung out of school suspension now!" The teacher scolded him, the teacher was surprised from his out burst because he was usually a quiet and sweet student. "I don't give a fuck. Good I don't want to be in this hell. I want to be with them." Taehyung said referring 'them' to the boys he was with a few days ago.

Taehyung went home with a slip that says 'OUT OF SCHOOL SUSPENSION FOR 2 WEEKS.' His mother looked at the paper in suprise and said, "Taehyung! I will not accept this behavior of yours. Ever since you came back you've been acting horrible." Taehyung was clearly really affected by him being away from the boys. Mostly Jungkook. The only person that was there for him surprisingly was Chanri. He used to hate the girl now she's the only one there for him.

He called her crying. He explained Chanri his whole situation with the boys. She promised she wont tell anybody about it. Chanri is a really sweet person in general. The whole reason she was acting like a bitch was because of Jaehyuk. He's the real toxic one here.

Chanri kept the promise to not tell anybody and she really did not tell anybody. They both talked on the phone together, Chanri calming Taehyung down through the phone.

 They both talked on the phone together, Chanri calming Taehyung down through the phone

(Thats how Chanri looks)

-----------------------------

This was a short filler chapter lol the next one is gonna be better I promise

It's almost the end of the story 🎉 :))