10

This book gets more views than my snap chat story wow thanks guys 😪

(THIRD PERSON POV)

Taehyung woke up on Jungkooks lap. He then sat up to see it was sun rise, the sky pink, purple and blue. He yawned. And then look out the window to see buildings rush by as they headed home. Then he saw his school. He widened his eyes and then finally thought. 'How about school? Will I pass? How many days have I been here that I missed school? He thought. Then he thought about his friends.....right 'friends'

The type of 'friends' he had would just be there for help from him and won't even bother to help him and just ignored him and didn't ignore him when they needed something. So he honestly didn't care about them. He had better people with him right now. All the boys in the car were probably the only people who cares about him as actual friends other than his mom. 'My mom..' Taehyung thinks. Is she looking for me? He thinks.

Then he felt something fall over onto his chest. Jungkook. His bad thoughts and worries rushed away when he saw his peaceful looking face. Is this boy dead or something? Taehyung thinks, because he literally fell on Taehyung like a dead body when the car turned to the left. And then the car started floating up and forwards.

The car landed and then he heard a voice come through the JPS. 'You have arrived at your destination.' "Hehe this is my favorite part of the end of road trips." Jin said smiling evilly and clapping his hands together. "Jin don't-" Namjoon says trying to control his crazy boyfriend but he's already in the house and came out with pans.

Namjoon looked behind him to see a confused Taehyung. "Dont question it. Just get out the car and leave the rest sleeping. Watch what Jin's gonna do." Namjoon says calming Taehyung and gets out the car with him. Jin then creeped inside the car and banged the pans loudly and screamed, "APPLE PIES HAS GONE EXTICT THIS IS NOT A DRILL!" Then Jimin widened his eyes and screamed and then bumped his head on the roof. "Ow fuck!" He yelled and Hoseok woke up with tears in his eyes "NO NOT THE APPLE PIES!"

Then Yoongi didn't even wake up. Hoseok pinched his ears and Yoongi almost killed the poor boy. They all got there things from the car and then. Went into the house. "So who had fun during this small little trip?" Jin says while folding the damp clothes from the beach
Into individual stacks so the boys could get them.

"It was fun Jin. Atleast Jimin didn't summon anything from the under world almost exposing us." Hoseok says glaring at him. "Im sorry ok." He said putting his hands up in defense.

They all got their things and argued on who would go first to shower just to lead to a round of intense 'rock paper scissors.' Jin ended up winning "haha bitches."He says happily, getting two towels. "Namjoon we can go together." "A-alright.." He says flushing a bit. Then hoseok laughed at Yoongi, him winning second "Good luck with that. You know what him and Jin are gonna do." Hoseok laughs at yoongis bugged out face.

"Fuck you." He says he says squinting his eyes and goes in their shared bedroom to sleep. "I slept through half of the road trip but I'm still tired." Taehyung mentions. "Then let's go to sleep." Jungkook says. It is around 5 in the morning so yeah.

"Last one to the bed gets attacked with tickles." Taehyung says quickly and runs upstairs but before he notices Jungkook is still ahead of him. Jungkook jumps on the bed and poses, laying his head on his palm with one leg up

 Jungkook jumps on the bed and poses, laying his head on his palm with one leg up

(I'm horrible at explaining stuff so here lol)

Then Taehyung got upstairs breathless because he isn't really the athletic type unlike Jungkook. "Wh-wha-" "ah ah ah~" Jungkook smirked and put his pointer finger out gesturing Taehyung to come to him. "You said it and you'll pay the price of trying to challenge me. The one and only Jungkook." He says having pride.

Taehyung walks to him afraid from Jungkooks tickles because man that boy is strong and can man handle him by tickling. He sits on the bed ready for what's coming. Jungkook pushes him down onto his back and sits on his legs straddling them and pinned his hands above him. "W-what are you doi-" "shhhh" Jungkook shushes him. One hand still pinning his arms above him and he starts wiggling his fingers on Taehyungs neck. "aaAH JUNGKOOK IM SORRY AHAHAH D-dOnt" Taehyung yells out inhuman noises and laughs at the torture, him not being able to move his legs because of Jungkook sitting on them.

Jungkook smiled brightly at Taehyungs state. Him laughing with his eyes shut and his round cheeks now red. Then he stopped and leaned close to his face and whispered in his ear. "This is why you don't mess with me. I'm stronger than you." He whispered. Taehyung widened his eyes. Then Jungkook licked the shell of his ear after that. Taehyung widened his eyes even more and was speechless.

Jin then busted in the room and saw Jungkook ontop of Taehyung. Oh no. He thought. He then grabbed Jungkook by the ear and dragged him out the room. "OW ow ow fuck hyung let g-go." He says hissing. "Jungkook WHAT THE HECK." He whisper yelled. "Your heat is coming soon you need to control yourself. We have the pills for it take them before it comes-" "But hyung I wanna mate him."

Jin looked at him with wide eyes "WHAT?" He whisper yelled again. "I wanna mate him hyung. I love him." "But you guys are not even dating! You'll make the poor boy uncomfortable!" "But..." Jungkook sighs. "I know but my heat is coming in only 3 months. I'm pretty sure I'm the span of a few moths he could get with me and I could finally do something about my head other than blocking it out. It's killing me hyung when I do that."

"Im sorry Jungkook. I know it hurts you a lot but we have to so you don't go ham on all of us. You tackled poor Jimin and scared him last time we didn't give you it and tried to mate him." Jin says looking at him with worried eyes. "I-I know I wasn't thinking I just wanted to made somebody..." "your not just going to date him just to mate him...right?" "Of course not hyung. I personally just love him. From his looks to his personality. Please hyung trust me this is my first time actually liking somebody."

"Alright Jungkookie. Don't make him sad and if you need help just tell us." Jin says putting his hand on Jungkooks shoulder. "Thanks hyung." "Hey is everything ok?" Taehyung says coming out the room. "A-ah yes." "JIN I THINK WE NEED NEW SHADES.." "aish this fool...bye I'm going to go help Namjoon with what ever he broke this time." "Alright good night or..morning Jin hyung." Taehyung says yawning.

They both walked in the room and Taehyung got on the inner part of the bed and Jungkook took off his shirt and went beside him and hugged his waist, nuzzling his nose onto Taehyungs neck, making Taehyung shiver from that.

"What were you and Jin talking about?" Taehyung asked. "Mm. Nothing important." Jungkook responda groggily. "Okay...night kookie." "Night Tae." Taehyung turned around and snuggled against Jungkooks chest then noticed. It was bare. "You took off your shirt? When?" "When you were turned around. You want me to put it back on?" Jungkook says looking down at him. "N-no your fine." Taehyung says. "Mkay." Then he drifts off to sleep feeling two muscular arms around him. Taehyung felt protected and safe. And Jungkook feels happy that Taehyung does not mind hugging him now.

-----------------------------

Somehow I always finish and post these chapters around 2/3 in the morning. Probably cuz I'm always asleep in the day time lol