13

I was at the beach and I was just rlly lazy sry for not updating
I
(THIRD PERSON POV)

Taehyung and Jungkook both woke up. "Good morning baby." Jungkook let the name slip out in accident. "Oh I-Im sorry-" "Hey hey it's fine ok." Taehyung smiles while blushing. They was still in the same position as they were last night. Jungkook leans fowards to give him a peck on the lips. "I'm so glad that your finally dating me Tae!" Jungkook exclaimed. "I'm happy too Jungkookie." Taehyung says blushing.

Jungkook puts his arm behind his head and admires Taehyung. "Hey do you have a phone?" Jungkook asks. "Yeah but I don't know where it is. I must of lost it when I got knock out." Taehyung said scratching his head. "Should we start getting ready Tae baby?" "No I wonna stay here with you for a bit." Taehyung said his voice muffled because he snuggled into Jungkooks chest.

"Wanna watch a movie? Or a series on my laptop." Jungkook says getting up and getting his laptop. He opened it and put in his password. "I'll be right back to make popcorn. Wanna come with?" Jungkook says walking out. "Yeah I'll be there." Taehyung says while looking at Jungkooks laptop. He looked at the safari search on the screen. He read it out of curiosity. "How to ask somebody out if you are too shy" wikihow.com.

Taehyung chuckles "aish this boy." He shook his head. He must've really wanted me huh Taehyung thinks smiling. Taehyung got up and went into the kitchen and saw Jungkook struggling to choose a flavor. "Extra buttery or just buttery?" He scratched the back of his head. "Mmm do eanie meanie miney moe." Taehyung says. "What?" Jungkook says. "Ah I'll do it." Taehyung goes over and says, "eanie meanie miney moe pick a tiger by its toe if it hollars let it go eanie meanie miney moe." He chooses the butter. (Extra butter popcorn is disgusting don't @ me)

"Alright! Let's make this." Taehyung says. He reaches up to put back the popcorn up the cabinet but is too short. Jungkook notices and lifts him up. Taehyung giggled and Jungkook spinned him around and then kissed him. "Yahh none of that on my kitchen." Jin says smiling at the adorable couple and crossing his arms with one leg shifted to the side.

"Ahh I remember when me and Namjoon started dating we-" "Alright Jin we already know." Jungkook says squinting. "Yahh disrespectful brat." Jin says pouting. "Jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin." he heard Namjoon yell out in the room. "Come baaaaack I got a headache from all my brainpower I used." Namjoon whined. "Aish this dude. I made him calculate on how much money I had to spend because of all the things he broke. Anyways. Goodbye children don't mess up my kitchen or stuff." Jin says walking away.

Taehyung nodes and puts the popcorn in the microwave. He sighs "Kook... what if my mom finds me?" Taehyung says worried. "Hey dont think about that right now. I'm pretty sure she won't. Don't feel any worries when we are together." Jungkook says back hugging him. "I'm sorry I just think of the future to much. What if this happens or what if that happens. I guess I'm just paranoid." Taehyung says laying his head back onto Jungkook.

"You don't miss anybody from your world?" Jungkook asks worried about Taehyung and if he misses what he had when he wasn't in the woods. "No. School just sucked and I just genuinely wanted to run away from everything. I kinda miss my mom a bit. But I'd rather be with you guys." Taehyung said laughing. "Yeah with me and with me only." Jungkook said while nuzzling his head into the crook of Taehyungs neck.

*beeeeeeeep*

"Ah the popcorns done." Taehyung says. "Umm you can let me go now."