18

Bts world is stressing me tf out 😫
(Third person POV)

<time skip to 2 months later>

A lot has happened in the past two months. First Namjin announced they were being married in a few weeks. Pretty nice. Now your wondering is there bad news? Yes there is. Well it's good/bad because there's a 50/50 chance that it'll be good, so buckle up y'all :)).

Taehyung was pacing back and forth across the room stressing on what clothes Jungkook could wear to look presentable. Jungkook was just sitting there confused, letting Taehyung do what ever the hell he's doing. Taehyung suddenly stopped and his eyes lit up. "Hah! Jimin! He could help me with this." Taehyung said chewing on his nails and walked to his phone. He sighed when he saw all the missed calls from his mom. It really does hurt him in his heart. 'Im coming soon mom. This time with the man I love.' Taehyung thought biting his bottom lip smiling.

He then dialed jimins number and called him. "Hello?" Jimins voice sounded out through the other line. "Hey Jimin Im having a little fashion crisis." Taehyung fidgeted. "Oh...wait.....oh jungkook needs to look presentable for your mom because you guys are going to see her today!" Jimin said a bit too loud and Taehyung hears Yoongi shushing him. "Yep." "Well...take a picture of his closet and I'll get to work and help." "Thanks Minnie. Where are you guys?" "Oh me and Jin went shopping for clothes, Hoseok is in his dance class, and Yoongi And Joon are looking at video games."

Taehyung smiled at the fact that hoseok finally had the courage to join a dance team/class. He was always too shy to join because he wasn't human. He knew he looked a bit too handsome and beautiful for a human (all of them are ffs). But after all of Jimin's 'prep talk' that was rather violent, he managed to get the confidence and joined to do what he loved.

Jimin gave Taehyung an idea for an outfit for Jungkook. They both agreed and Jungkook just sat there drinking his banana milk from a pink straw clueless. "Alright Jeon you ready to meet my mom?" Taehyung said while putting Jungkook's hat on to hide his ears. "Wait what- SHIT!" Jungkook panicked springing off the bed to run to the mirror to check his outfit and to see he looked decent.

Taehyung face palmed and said "did you not listen I told you that we're gonna see my mom." "Yeah I know but I didn't know you meant today!" Jungkook puts his arms out. Taehyung sighs the obvious stress etched on his face. "..I'm sorry baby.." Jungkook said, worried that he's the cause of Taehyungs stressed out look. He doesn't wanna be that. He wants to be the cause of his euphoria. (HEHEHEH)

He goes over to the stressed boy and hugs him and whispers 'it's alright.' In his ear while rubbing the small of his back. "You look great Tae." Jungkook said checking out Taehyung. "I know now let's get going. I wanna get going." Taehyung said trying to rush and grabs Jungkook's hand trying to hide his flushed face.

They got out the door to realize they had no car. The white one that Tae and Jimin used was gone. Jimin Hoseok and Yoongi had it and Namjin had the Jeep. "We can take the subway." Jungkook suggested. "I don't know how the subway works though..." Taehyung sighed tilting his head backwards.

"And who said I didn't know how to use the subway?" Jungkook smirked. "Jeon i highly doubt you know how to even swipe the card." Taehyung squinted. "Watch it baby." Jungkook said in a warning tone not liking his underestimation about him. "Oh like you'd hurt me."Taehyung crossed his arms.

And that was right jungkook would never hurt him. He instantly regretted using Jungkook's soft affection for him when he saw Jungkook's face darken abit. Jungkook roughly picked up Taehyung causing him to yelp and he ran in an inhuman pace out of the woods magical woods, into the regular woods, and then into the neighbor hood, then into the city streets.