09

( THIRD PERSON POV)

(This is like a mini road trip chapter yolo)

All the boys were chilling together, with the top window of the Jeep open and they were looking at the stars in the sky. Yoongi was laying on the window sleeping and Hoseok was on his lap, a little 'nyam nyam' came out his mouth while he sleeped, and Jimin laying on his legs, hugging them.

Then Taehyung and Jungkook in the first back seat, Taehyung was sitting the middle seat with Jungkook laying on his stomach and laying his chin on Taehyungs thigh and playing and tracing randome shapes on his exposed thighs and Taehyung was playing around with Jungkooks hair.

It was a really peaceful night until Taehyung heard Jungkooks stomach growl. "Mmmmmmghhfjjthdks" Jungkook groaned. "Seems like we have a hungry bunny." Taehyung chuckled and looked down at Jungkook.

"Oh my bestest Hyung ever in all the Hyungs my handsome hyung," Jungkook said sweetly "Yes-" Jin said just to be interrupted by Jungkook saying "Namjoon hyung." "Why thanks for making me feel special." Jin rolls his eyes. "Yes Jungkookie?" He says looking at the view mirror on the top of the car.

"Can we stop by a near by house with huge boxes on the outside and good food inside the house." Jungkook says pouting. Taehyung was confused on what he was referring to and then finally got it. "You mean a gas station?" Taehyung said smiling at his dumbness. "Yea." He said laying his head against Tae's thighs.

They pass by a sign saying, 'in 5 miles ahead on your right' and the sign displayed similar food logos and gas station exits. "Ahh, there seems to be one near by. I'm pretty hungry too." Namjoon says and drove closer to the food exit.

The ride so far was just woods woods and woods so they were blinded by the light of Lampposts and glowing logos on fast food places. "Mmmmh." Yoongi moans out and opens his eyes squinting at the light causing Hoseok to wake up and then Jimin to wake up.

Jin turns around and says "We're going to get some food. Wake up sleepy heads." He says slapping Tae's knee, who was also dozing off abit and Jungkook almost growled at Jin for touching Tae. Gosh this boy is already getting possessive 🤦‍♀️.

Namjoon parked at the nearly empty parking lot. And got out so as the rest of the boys in the car Jungkook and Jimin put on regular caps on, to hide there ears/horns on there heads, and Jungkook put on an extra plaid shirt and jeans from the extra clothes he got, putting it over his swimming trunks."Hey Tae you can borrow one of my shorts. I don't have an extra shirt though." Hoseok says handing Taehyung one of his shorts. "You can change out of the bathing suit in the bathroom." (Taehyungs swimminf suit is the one that he wore the blue shirt thingy and the yellow pants)

"He can borrow one of my shirts." Jungkook says, also handing Taehyung one of his long sleeve shorts that was red and said "off-white" in the back.

They all stretched from the forty five minuets if staying in the same position, was starting to strain their muscles a bit.

"Dang what time is it.." Hoseok says looking up at the sky seeing that it was really dark and only the moon and stars being the source of light up there. Jin took out his phone and says, "Almost 1 in the morning."

They all went to the food court next to the gas station, going in to see it was about 10 people. A group of teens sitting and conversating in the tables. And an old couple. Taehyung went to the nearest. Bathroom, and Jungkook followed him. "Why are you following me?" "I'm going to protect you. It's pretty dangerous when it's late..." Jungkook says adjusting his regular black cap. "A-alright..." Taehyung went in a stall and changed out of his damp swimming trunks, throwing it down on the ground with a 'thwack'.