10 | Hey, Assholes!

•••

"YOU HAVE TO LEAVE

"YOU HAVE TO LEAVE. NOW. I'M GOING TO FIND A WAY TO GET BACK TO YOU OKAY? YOU GOT TO TRUST ME."  Five stated, clenching his jaw at the sight of Twelve's tears, he used his thumb to wipe away a tear that fell down Twelve's cheek.

Five bit the inside of his cheek feeling his heart clench as Twelve let out a heartbreaking sob, and Five watched with sad eyes as Eleven pulled Twelve away from the pipe that he was in wounded with a bullet in his side.

Five closed his eyes tightly before watching the girl and boy run into the woods, Five took a deep breath connecting his eyes with Twelve's one last time before Eleven and Twelve were out of his sight.

Five turned his head to look behind him, still hearing gunshots for some reason and he sucked a breath before teleporting into the lab where he was surprised to see Three on the ground still alive while Four was shouting and burning people fire flying out of his hands in fury.

"Hey, assholes!" Five shouted, crossing his arms with a smug look on his face, feeling his pain dulled as adrenaline pumped his veins.

All the guards turned, raising their guns at Five and shoot, bullets flying towards him. Five teleported before any of the bullets hit him, he popped up behind one of the guards, slowly pulling the knife out of the guard's sheath and stabbing the man in the neck, all of the sound making the other guards shoot that way and Five disappeared once again, appearing behind another guard a few feet away.

"Psst!" Five whispered, causing the man to slowly turn and raise his gun but Five disappeared before the man could shoot him. Appearing behind him stabbing him in the neck.

Five stabbed one of the other guards, but another guard showed up behind him.

"Five, duck!" He heard Four shout, Five trusted the boy and crouched down just as a ball of fire flew past his head hitting a group of guards that were coming for them.

"Blast them, Four!" Five shouted, staying in a crouching position, crawling towards Three who was still on the ground.

"Got it!" 

Five grabbed the girl's head, placing it in his lap. "Just stay with me, Three," he grunted, looking up as he felt a wave of heat wash over him, seeing Four close his eyes as an orange hue glowed around the blonde boy's body. Four shouted and fire shot out of his hands burning all the guards in that hall and all the men fell to the ground burned to death.

Four sighed in relief, turning to his sister and raven-haired friend. Four ran over to them, kneeling down next to Five.

"We gotta get out of here." Five stated, hearing footsteps in another hall coming towards them.

"Do you got enough energy for that?" Four asked, looking at his friend concerned.

"Just enough. Hang on." Five grunted, grabbing Three's and Four's hands and using the rest of his energy, teleporting them.