30 | 008

•••

AMAZEMENT CLOUDED Levi's eyes as the three-step off the bus

AMAZEMENT CLOUDED Levi's eyes as the three-step off the bus. Tall buildings and bright lights filled the boy's vision, he swallowed hard when he saw a bunch of people walking around, smiling and laughing.

Levi grabbed the first thing he can which was Five's hand. Five brushed off his nerves and squeezed it reassuringly, bringing Levi closer to him as they followed El, walking so closely so no one saw their linked hands, not that Five was trying to hide it but he knew of Twelve's insecurities.

As they walked, they all grew more comfortable with their surroundings... well not Five, Five was always on edge around new places.

Levi dragged Five behind him, trying to catch up with El. Eleven stopped, turning her head slightly to look at the boy in amusement.

"So cool..." Twelve whispered, looking around the tall buildings, his blue eyes landed on what seemed to be a theater.

His heart speeds up at the sight of two guys, the taller one wearing big glasses and the shorter one looking at the man with an annoyed expression yet adoration was still steeping through his eyes.

Levi watched the two who were holding hands carelessly, laughing, not caring about the dirty looks people were giving them.

He looked at them with curious eyes, feeling himself smile softly. Five stopped when he noticed Levi wasn't moving, the green-eyed boy followed the boy's line of sight, smirking towards Levi.

"Told you." Five said, crossing his arms while pulling Eleven by her bag to stop. El looked at the boys confused before looking towards where they were staring at the men as well with a smile.

Levi let out a confused sound, turning his head to the older boy, "What?"

Five rolled his eyes, whispering. "I told you it was okay to like a boy."

Levi sighed, his eyes traveling to the ground fidgeting with Ben's legs, he looked up connected eyes with Five nodding his head. "Okay."

Five grabbed the boys hand and let El lead them away, Levi followed behind the two but looked back once more connecting eyes with the two men who settled down from their laughing fit.

Levi exhaled sharply as they smiled at the boy, he smiled back before looking away and walking with Five as the two older men share a knowing glance.

•••

After walking for a few minutes, the beautiful tall and lit up buildings became abandoned ones and work factories.