32 | suck a d--

•••

"HEY! IT'S THE KID!" Levi tensed, his blue eyes peeking over the comic in his hand to stare towards Five in panic

"We're good." Five told the boy, squinting his eyes at the visitors, who raised their brows at the two young boys in question as Five dropped the comic in his hand.

Levi furrowed his brows, closing the book in hand and turning to look where he heard the voice. His crystal blue eyes widened when he saw the familiar two men from the theater yesterday, causing his breath to hitch.

The tall one with large glasses snorted when he saw the kid's bewildered face, "Why do you look so spooked, kid?" he said, his voice dripping in amusement.

Levi blinked, opening his mouth to say something, anything, but all he could squeak out was a small, "Hi."

Five bit his lip to hold in a laugh before looking towards the older men with a soft gaze. "This is my friend Levi. He's..."

Five trailed of looking towards the blue-eyed boy, who was staring at the man gaping, looking like he was trying to hide behind something but all they saw was midair when really Levi was wishing Six would be visible to their eyes instead of making a fool of himself.

"Shy?" Five winced.

The shorter one of the men chuckled lowly, sharing a glance with his partner, "It's alright. We get it. Two grown men walking hand in hand looking for comics, not really normal, huh? I'm Eddie, this is my...boyfriend. Richie."

Five arched one brow, his arms crossed as he sends a pointed look to Twelve, who's head snapped towards the ground, feeling his cheeks heat up.

"We got to go," Levi frantically said, grabbing Five's hand and starting to drag the boy away, but stumbled back as Five stopped, pulling Twelve back gently.

"Actually!" Five exclaimed, with a wide grin full of mischief as Twelve looks at him in panic. "You guys got somewhere to be? Levi and I would love to get to know you." the boy stated, trying to ignore the tugging on his sleeve and harsh whispers.

Richie and Eddie share a look, Richie shrugged, "Nope. Come on!" he exclaimed in childlike excitement, even though he was like thirty.

•••

Twelve felt awkward. That was all he felt as he watched the two men have a conversation with Five while eating as they all sat in a booth in a random little diner they found.

It was a cute place, old fashioned red booths lined up on the walls, there were a few pinball machines near the entrance, Levi thought it was cool since there were red and blue fluorescent lights brightening the place up.

Levi slowly ate his fries, grateful for Eddie who kindly bought him and Five a meal, even if Levi wanted to stop the older man from doing not feeling worth the trouble.