Chapter 14

Masami stared at the front gate of U.A. in absolute fear.

She couldn't believe what she was seeing. Her face had gone pale at the very sight. It was absolutely horrific. There were-- There were-- *Gulp*

There were news reporters.

They had finally gotten wind of All Might having become a teacher at U.A. And now, they were flocking to the gates, acting like vultures. If there was anything that terrified Masami, it was news reporters.

And any form of socialization ever.

But that was beside the point.

   She was teetering on the very edge of the crowd, trying to think of a way to get through without anyone noticing her or without causing any bodily harm. However, before she even knew it, she had been thrown into the sea of reporters. But, before she had been completely engulfed, she was able to catch a glimpse of light blue hair watching the crowd from a mere few meters away. It was a very familiar head of hair.

And it made Masami freeze even as questions were shot at her from left and right.

“What's it like, being taught by All Might?!”

“Do you know if All Might is here for questioning?!”

“How many classes do you have with him?!”

There wasn't even a chance for her to get a word in as she practically drifted in the crowd in her prettified state. She didn't even have to walk. All she had to do was slowly be pushed forward.

“All Might isn't here today,” Masami was just barely able to break out of her frozen state at the sound of a familiar voice. That voice being none other than Eraserhead. “You're disturbing the students. Please leave. And don't bother coming back.”

With that, the black haired hero turned away and walked towards the school. He didn't get very far though before hearing a loud thump and a yelp. Turning around, he noticed Akemi's kid had somehow managed to get pushed through the crowd before tripping and falling right near the gates.

He brushed it off, though, when yet another reporter tried to speak with him.

“I would like to speak directly with All Might!” The woman shouted, annoying Aizawa to no end. He wasn't sure how these people managed to keep this up all the time. It was a real pain in the ass.

“I feel like I've seen him before…”

“Don't you think you're too scruffy?!” The female reporter just didn't know when to stop. “Hey, just a little time is fine! Just let me see All Might--”

“-Ah! Idiot!”

Aizawa glanced behind him just to make sure that the Hideyoshi girl had made it through the gate before it slammed closed with an alarm going off. Luckily, while the girl seemed to be a bit out of it, she had the sense to get as far away from the reporters as possible and made it in just in time.

She actually knew quite a bit about the multiple security measures that the school had taken to keep unwanted visitors out. Granted, she still jumped in surprise at the sound of the gates closing behind her. But, she was a bundle of nerves at the present moment, even more so after seeing the blue haired male lurking about outside the gates. Then again…

Perhaps she had seen wrong. You can't always trust your eyes. After all, she had only caught a glimpse of him. It could have been somebody totally different. Masami nodded to herself at the very thought. It wasn't as though blue hair was uncommon in this day and age. Besides, Masami was a boss at being paranoid.