Chapter 19

"So, you're sure that this place isn't actually haunted?" Mic had finally snapped out of his frightened state, thankfully enough.

Masami had somehow managed to explain away the whole vending machine incident and was now having to explain the case of the haunted building. She had heard plenty of rumors going around about the building being haunted, and, a majority of the time, she actually encouraged them. It did keep people from invading her private space, after all. However, for the sake of her teacher's sanity, she figured it would be best to come clean.

"Mhm," She nodded. "Q-quite."

"Ah, maaan," One of the idiot trio sighed. "I was really looking forward to seeing the boss fight some ghosts!" The other two idiots nodded in agreement. They had all believed that to be the reason why the girl was in the building in the first place. After all, that would be far more interesting.

"Gh-ghosts aren't real, y-you three…" Masami sighed, exasperated with the trio's antics. She never had believed in ghosts. However, her mother and brother had been firm believers in the supernatural, and she had used that to her advantage when pranking them as a kid.

"So you say,"

"But you don't have proof,"

"Now do you?"

Masami could only shake her head tiredly at them. She had plenty of proof. Not that they needed to know that.

"Before you go any further, who exactly are you three, anyways?" Aizawa butted in before their debate could go any farther. It was starting to get tiring to listen to them, and he could tell that Masami was feeling the same.

The three paused for a second, turning to the man before grinning in reply. "We're the Fukuhara brothers!"

****
Fukuhara siblings: They're basically idiot triplets that like to follow Masami around and call her boss.

****Fukuhara siblings: They're basically idiot triplets that like to follow Masami around and call her boss

*******

"I'm Ichirou!"

"Jirou's the name!"

"My name's Saburou, don't wear it out!"

"We work for little Masami over here!" The three spoke in unison as they slipped behind the brown haired girl and each placed a hand on top of her irritated little head.

"Y-you can just call th-them the Idiot T-Trio…" Masami spoke up with a slight glare, causing metaphorical arrows to pierce the three, making them fall to the ground. "It su-suits them far b-better."

Somehow, Aizawa agreed wholeheartedly.

"And about them working for you?" He raised a brow at the girl. He really hoped he hadn't managed to somehow end up living with a mafia boss or something similar. That would make things even more complicated and tiresome.

"Th-they claim it's their way of tr-trying to make up for trying t-to mug me when I was y-younger," Masami sighed once more. She could practically feel bits of her soul attempting to leave with how much she was sighing lately.