Prologue Cont.

Meanwhile on an unknown date at the Milestones Day School, in an unknown city, Inside the Milestones classroom of  Aruba, The history teacher Carter was teaching the surviving students about the Greek Gods.

Carter: And That's how the Greek Gods became powerful.
Suddenly his class was interrupted by Deadpool who barged into the Classroom by saying
Deadpool: DID SOMEONE SAY GREEK GODS!?
The teacher and the students became silent and they looked at each other confused as Deadpool walks into the Classroom.
Carter: Um... Sir what are you doing here?
Deadpool: Isn't it obvious? I'm here to fight the Greek gods
"Um sir. I don't think that's  possible..?" The first student said as Deadpool turned his head to her.
"Really? Because it says here on my schedule I have to defeat the Greek gods." Deadpool says as he looks at his schedule which says.

To-do list.
Find the Greek gods and Beat them up
Deadpool: Yep it says here on my schedule. Anyway do you guys know how to make the gods appear?
Carter: I have no idea what your talking about, but could you please leave? We're in the middle of class.
Deadpool: Hmm.... How about no fatty.
"Um excuse me mr. superhero What did you say to him?" The 2nd student said as Deadpool turned to head to him.
Deadpool: LEAVE NOW! OR I WILL USE MY SECRET TECHNIQUE!!
Student 2: Do you really think we would fall for that-
However, his sentence got cut short when Deadpool whacked him with a rubber chicken.
Deadpool: YOU GOT CLUCK FUED!!!! Wait that doesn't make sense. Anyways, who wants to get cluck fued next!?
Carter: Okay okay, we'll leave. Sorry everyone but the classroom is closed.
All of the students groaned as they left the classroom.
Deadpool: Now with that out of the way, I gotta go find that pedestal Michaels told me about. Where was it again? I know I'll look around this joint,
And with that Deadpool runs out of the classroom and looks around for the pedestal. He searched everywhere in the school even the bathroom toilet but no luck.
Deadpool: YOU KNOW WHAT FORGET IT!
But as Deadpool walks out, he sees a pedestal with a portal near the statue of Abraham Lincoln as he takes out his rubber chicken
Deadpool: Clucky, I think we found the Jackpot!
Deadpool runs over to the pedestal not before looking at the Abraham Lincoln statue,
Deadpool: Wow! I didn't know Apraham Slinky traveled to Greece during his presidential campaign. No snap out it Deadpool, you can't get sidetracked. I just need to figure how to open the portal, I know! I'll use my rubber chicken of awesomeness!!!
Deadpool grabs his rubber chicken and began smashing the pedestal. Then with one final smash, the portal was finally activated.
Deadpool: It's working!
Then after the portal was activated The king of the gods himself, Zeus appeared from the portal.
Deadpool: Oh my god..! I gotta go hide.
With that. Deadpool ran to a place where he can hide, he chose to hide in a closet as he ran toward it and closed the closet door.