Deadpool's confronts Zeus

Deadpool: oh my god... I gotta go hide!!
Deadpool hides under a table while Zeus walks in and looks around in the classroom
Zeus: Where am I?
"I'm guessing he's the guy that locked up all of the students and staff. But where are all of his Godly friends? Whatever I'm going in! OK readers, wish me luck." Deadpool said while looking at the camera. After that he came out from the table and walks up behind Zeus. Then he pops up behind him and says
Deadpool: Does Zeus drink juice near a moose!?
Hearing Deadpool's comment, Zeus turned around and punches him into a wall.
Zeus: Was that Spider-man Just now?
Deadpool: Jeez really? You're gonna drop that gold oldie at the start?
Zeus: Hold on how are you-?
Deadpool Alive? Haha mutant friendo, well mutate specifically but WHATEVER! Let me properly introduce myself I'm your deadly neighborhood Deadpool.
Zeus: So your one of those X-mans.
Deadpool: OH NO. Nonononono. I mean sure I help them out from time to time but that's like, when the world, in danger. And look, this thing isn't called Gods vs the X-man okay? It ain't Gods vs the Avengers or Gods vs the Defenders. It's Deadpool vs Gods. Got it? I asked the teachers to make that happen.
Zeus: So is your Schtick is that your insane or just LOL I'm so random
Deadpool: Haha! My Schtick, is that I've been contracted to terminate you and your godly friends
"Wait you came to terminate us?" Zeus asked shockingly.
Deadpool: Yep. Can't quite give away the identity of my employer buuuuuut...

Business stuff,
???: that's right you beat them and I'll make you an official teacher in the Milestones Day school. What? No you can't replace Kirsten she's the principal. Listen I'll just get you to a hotel room. But it's your job to get it done ok? Alright. Ok Bye.
With that the employer hangs up the phone from talking to Deadpool, then he looks over to assistant.
???: Alright Ms. Kelsey, it's happening.
Kelsey: Excelsior Ghost Bill!
???: I'm not a gho- it's been like one part Kels come on.

Deadpool: Yeah. Guy drives a hard bargain.
"Also the pic he gave me looks nothing like you!" Deadpool says in a sotto voice while showing a picture of Justin Bieber doing a weird face

Zeus: Oh absolutely not.
"Now with introductions outta the way," Deadpool says as he throws the picture aside.
"I'm gonna make you into godly chicken with these forks." Deadpool says as he takes out his forks.
Zeus: Not so Fast! In order to fight me, you must best my other godly comrades.
Deadpool: and where can I find your godly friends?
Zeus: you'll have to find them yourself.
"Ok fine" Deadpool says as he walks ou of the classroom, not before popping back in.
"is this going to be a trick or something? Because if it is, you know what I'll do to you." Deadpool says as he pops back out again.
Deadpool: OK..... Who should I go after first..? I can't decide but I know who can.
Deadpool looks at the camera,
Deadpool: Hey Readers, I got to favor to ask you, I want you to vote on which Greek God I should fight first, The God with the most votes will be my first target, Comment down below in the comment section to vote. Now if you excuse I have some Greek gods to find.
Deadpool runs off to find the gods not before saying.

"LET THE QUEST FOR GREEK GOD HUNTING BEGIN!!"