Deadpool vs. Hera

After Deadpool and Jerry took down Poseidon, They ran toward the post high school lounge for their next plan.
Deadpool: Ok Jerry we've taken down Aquaman, now all we have to do is take out 2 more and then the school will be saved!
Jerry: Yeah but how are we going to find her?
Deadpool: I have this Greek god tracker. It allows us to find a Greek god by following its directions.
Jerry: Why didn't you use that in the beginning?
Deadpool: Because Susan and Carter might think that will be cheating. But since they are absent we can use it whenever we like.
Jerry: That's so cool.
Deadpool: ok let's test this baby out
Deadpool dialed the name Hera in the tracking device and the arrows showed the direction of where the goddess is.
Deadpool: Ok let's head north.
Deadpool and Jerry started to head north to where Hera is waiting.
Deadpool: By the way Jerry, I also got Aquaman's trident as my prize.
Jerry: I think you mean Poseidon.
Deadpool: I call him Aquaman.
Jerry: Now that makes sense
They continued walking north when the tracker says to head east as they did.
And when they arrived Hera was waiting for them.
Hera: So you've come.
Deadpool: Yep we sure did.
Hera: I heard you defeated almost all of the gods. Impressive for 2 mortals.
Jerry: I know.
Deadpool: So your the one that's standing between us and Zeus.
Hera: Indeed. And you'll have to go through me if you wish to fight Zeus.
Deadpool: Ok let's get it on!
Deadpool took out his adamantium forks while Jerry did his Kung fu pose but Hera slipped past Jerry and punched Deadpool in the face causing him to drop his forks and starts to fall over.
Hera: 5 4 3 2...
Deadpool: Okay that's fair. It's actually not adamantium it's carbonadium. I deserve that... DAGH!!!
As Deadpool and "DAGH!!" Hera punched him again and this time she took out a book until Deadpool got up again.
Deadpool: GOD DANG IT!!! Now listen here you Goddess of Ugliness!! AGH!!!
As Deadpool said "AGH!" Hera punched him again.
Hera: This mortal sure is annoying.
Deadpool: OKAY. THAT'S IT!"
Deadpool teleports behind Hera and starts saying more nonsense.
Deadpool: I'm pretty sure I'm losing memory of my childhood now. And while I'm more than happy to part with my dear memories of Uncle Kenny and his van, I can't risk losing the first time I pushed a kid in Kev's class!
That got Hera more confused.
Hera: What are you saying?
"uh... Want a Chimichanga?" Deadpool asked as he took out a Chimichanga
Hera: Wait... Your distracting me!
Deadpool: Sure am!
Jerry then bonked Hera in the head with a random taco and Hera gets up.
Deadpool: Uh... BRB. Hey Jerry mind holding Hera off?
Jerry: Sure thing.
Deadpool runs off while Jerry takes on Hera
Deadpool: Alright I'm back.
Deadpool: this time, I brought a fluffy friend with me! 2 of them actually. And they're both dogs.
Hera: And who are your fluffy friends?
Deadpool: Behold... THE FLYING MONTY AND ELLIE!!

 THE FLYING MONTY AND ELLIE!!

(The first dog is Monty and the dog below it is Ellie)

Monty and Ellie came out wearing their Karate outfits.
"Now sic her!" Deadpool said as he snaps his fingers
Until the scene shows Deadpool and Jerry in the storyboard drawings now reduced to still frames and lines to denote activity
Deadpool: Aw, nuts! We're in the storyboard!? How did we end up like this!?
Jerry: maybe it's because you wasted a lot of money for those wacky tools you bought. Lucky for you! I have an idea!
Together and restricted to cheap live action cosplay, the pair concoct a number of inane schemes to raise some additional money. From room to room of each classroom salesmanship to selling Wade's best selling drink, to being gamers asking for donations and playing competitive bingo. Finally as Wade searches the couch of post-high school who Jerry was sitting eating his lunch he found the dollar.
"Ah that's it! Honeybun we're good to go!" Deadpool yelled while Jerry gave him a thumbs up
Back to where they left off, Deadpool and Hera were in a standoff with the Flying Monty and Ellie at Deadpool's side.
Deadpool: Where was I..? Oh right! Now sic her!
Monty and Ellie ran toward Hera and did a flying kick knocking her out.
"Good dogs" Deadpool praises as he handed the treats to the dogs which they ate it. Then they left the scene.
Jerry: Alright That's the last of them.
Deadpool: Yep! Now all that's left is Zeusy and the school will be saved.
Jerry: Yes!
Deadpool: Now then, Let go save the school!
Deadpool and Jerry headed off for their final opponent while an explosion appeared in the background.