Deadpool vs. Apollo

After his fight with Athena, Deadpool was playing Contest of Champions on Chris' Chrombook as it was fully charged until he got a text message from Susan again.
Deadpool: Ugh... Again!? What does she want this time? Oh wait I think she might tell me who my next opponent is!
Deadpool closed his Chrombook and took out his phone and looked at the text message which said.

Deadpool thanks to the people's voting, your next opponent will be Apollo he is waiting for you in the gym don't make him wait.
Deadpool: Oh cool I get to face Sunshine dude. I gotta get down there!
Deadpool got up, turned off his phone and ran down to the gym.
As he was walking down to the gym he thought to himself
Deadpool: (I can't believe I'm fighting Apollo. This gonna be easy.)
Deadpool arrived at the gym but he hid behind a wall as soon as he saw Apollo who was already waiting for him.
Deadpool: Ok I take that back! Hmm... I think I need to make a quick phone call.
Deadpool took out his phone and dialed random numbers.
Meanwhile... A student named Russell who was filling in on an absent teacher, was teaching a class on how to operate a cash register while a student named Jerry was slacking off during a lecture, until his phone rang and he picked it up.
Jerry: Hello?
Deadpool: Jerry it's me Deadpool!
Jerry: Hey Deadpool How's it going!
Deadpool: Not much, we're making a series about me beating up the Greek Gods.
Jerry: That sounds awesome! Can I be in it?
Deadpool: Sure!
Jerry: Cool! So what can I do?
Deadpool: you can start by coming down to the gym.
Jerry: Um... Why?
Deadpool: Because a Greek god named Apollo is waiting for me in the gym and I can't beat him alone.
Jerry: Don't worry I'll be happy to assist you.
Deadpool: Thanks buddy.
Jerry: By the way, who's Apollo?
Deadpool: Just get down here! And don't forget your meme blaster.
Jerry: Ok I'm on my way.
As Jerry and Deadpool hung up he stood up and faced Russell
Jerry: Excuse me Russell, can I use the bathroom?
Russell: Not until class is over.
Jerry: But I can't hold it for that long!
Russell: Ugh... Fine, but make it quick!
Jerry: Thanks teach.
As Jerry left the room he went to his locker and opened his bag for his Meme Blaster. as grabbed his blaster, he loads it up with Meme bullets and headed straight for the Gym.
Deadpool then took out his pencils preparing himself for combat then he looked at the audience.
Deadpool: Well here goes!

As Deadpool enters the gym he yelled out
Deadpool: ALRIGHT WHO WANT SOME!
Apollo: About time you came.
Deadpool: Yeah sorry I was late, I was in a middle of a phone call.
Apollo: What?
Deadpool: Enough said, I'm here to take you down!
Apollo: How? Your not even that strong?
Deadpool: Well good thing I brought back-up with me!
Apollo: Back-up?
Just then Jerry barged in the room by yelling
Jerry: Did someone call for assistance?
Deadpool: Jerry! You came!
Jerry: Yeah! I came down here as fast as I can!
Deadpool: and your right on time too. Say wanna team up and take down the Greek gods?
Jerry: Yes I always wanted to beat up the Greek gods! So who are we fighting?
"It's simple, we are fighting Little Miss Sunshine over there" Deadpool said while pointing at Apollo
Apollo: A 2 against 1 fight huh? No matter, I'm still going to win.
Deadpool: Pfft really!? You're going to take it from tall bright and feminine here? Yeah but seriously Jerry you and I are going to be a perfect tag team combo. So you're going to protect your honor and keep me face value we're just gonna take him together you know Marvel vs. Capcom fighting style got it!
Jerry nods as the fighters prepared themselves for combat, then a fight screen appeared as Apollo took out his sun bat
Deadpool: Oh cool You have a sun bat!? I have one too!
Deadpool takes out his own sun bat and throws it at Apollo but he missed.
Deadpool: NOOOO!!! It cost me 60$ to get that!
Apollo charged at the off guard Deadpool by swing his bat at him but he misses.
Deadpool: Alright time for plan B.
Deadpool takes out his rubber chicken and swings it at Apollo by saying
Deadpool: Hope you like chickens!!!
Unfortunately he missed again
Jerry: Deadpool look out!!!
Deadpool turns around and sees Apollo charging at Deadpool by swing his baseball bat at him but Deadpool tosses his chicken aside and caught the bat with his bare hands.
Deadpool: ah ah ah... OH BOY! Wow I didn't know Apollo used a baseball bat as his weapon, hey Sunny Delight, ever heard of the MLGB (Major League God Baseball) Because I saw your tryout video for the team on Instagram and I left 2 comments below.
Apollo: What did they say?
Deadpool: One said, you are the WORST BASEBALL PLAYER EVER!!! And the 2nd one said why don't you change your job to something better like a ballet teacher. HAHAHAHAHA!!!
Jerry laughed too as Apollo was enraged about the comment from Deadpool.
Jerry: NO DON'T TAKE OFF THE MASK BECAUSE YOU'LL SCREAM IN AGONY!!!
Deadpool: What are you talking about-?
As soon as Deadpool lifts his head the sun bat burns his head causing Deadpool to look at the camera shocked as he cries out.
Deadpool: OH MY GOD!!!!!
Deadpool screams in agony as runs to the floor spinning while lying down. But then he realized that he feels better thanks his healing factor.
Deadpool: Oh yeah I'm not dead yet.
He then saw Jerry jumping while waving his hand meaning Tag me in! He then ran toward Apollo and jump punches him then he tagged out with Jerry who was horrible at hand to hand combat. Luckily he had his Meme blaster as he takes it out and started shooting out a Shoop da whoop saying.
Jerry: IMA FIRIN MA LAZAR BWAAAAAA!!!!!!
Unfortunately Apollo dodges the blast and knocks Jerry of his feet. Deadpool then grabs his computer for another plan of his.
Apollo: Wow you are weak. Now prepare to-
But as he was about to finish his sentence, he stood still frozen like as Deadpool came back with the computer and said.
Deadpool: Stop, pause whatever. OK Jerry, I'm gonna jack in, execute wireless style and I'm gonna download a bunch of Kung fu movies, so you can beat this guy Alla matrix style so hoop.
Jerry was now controlled by Deadpool and the fight resumes
Jerry: I know Kung fu,
Jerry does some Kung fu moves on his opponent which hits him.
Jerry: But I also know karate.
Jerry then does some Karate moves
Jerry: And Muay Thai!
Jerry then does Muay Thai moves.
Deadpool jacks out from Jerry's body.
Apollo: Hey that's not fair you can't control other people's movements!
Jerry: well too bad so sad.
Deadpool: THAT'S ENOUGH!! Enough of the action. We're just gonna take this nice and clean together alright?
CHIMICHANGA!!!
Deadpool Launches Jerry who the tries to kick Apollo but lands in the audience instead.
Deadpool: What are you doing Jerry? Come her boy!
Apollo: Where did he go?
"Wait you seriously can't? Wait can you not see this?" Deadpool asked as he comes toward the audience
Jerry: Looks like he can't get past the 4th wall.
Deadpool: That's just splendid!
Deadpool then turns to Apollo and said.
Deadpool: Be Right back Sunscreen.
Deadpool and Jerry went into the audience and started discussing their plan while Apollo tries to get past the 4th wall but he can't
Deadpool: Okay so you know I got to thinking, he can't see past this 4th wall like these folks can. So I want you to go out here and do what you do best and distract him.
And me, me, and me are gonna hit him with baseball bat.
Jerry: We're gonna hit him good!
And with that Deadpool sends out Jerry to distract Apollo
Jerry: Sorry to keep you waiting.
Apollo: Where did he go?
Jerry: We'll call it the other side for now.
Then Deadpool sneaks up behind Apollo and steals the bat from him by saying.
Deadpool: Behlululu. Yoink!
Apollo: where did my bat go?
Jerry: Are you mad bro?
Jerry: Where would I hide it?
In the background, Deadpool charges up Apollo's bat like a lightsaber
Apollo then tantrums about his baseball bat being taken
Jerry: Do you need a time out? Oh boy!
Apollo grabs Jerry as he was about to hit him but Deadpool sneaks up behind Apollo by saying.
Deadpool: da dada da da dadadadada WHAMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!
Deadpool hits Apollo from behind with his bat sending Apollo sky high
Deadpool: it's going going and IT'S A HOOOOME RUN!!!! DEADPOOL WINS THE WORLD SERIES!!!!
Just then Deadpool at the ceiling as it came crashing down.
Deadpool: Um... I think I overdid it a little bit. Oh well time to move on.
And with that Deadpool and Jerry left the Gym Area to find their next target.
Deadpool and Jerry are running into the school hallway and entered the sensory room.
Deadpool: Hey Jerry! Wanna go sleep in the ball pit?
Jerry: OH MY GOD YES!!!!