Part 11

In case your wondering why I named it part 11 is because this is a continuation off the last book. Anyways enjoy my fellow readers.

Slenda was sitting in her room in the CP Mansion her room consist of an office desk made of dark red oak a window overlooking the forest below a big Soft black leather rolling chair a next room with books shelves on the right a kings sized bed made to fit her height. She had a large flat screen tv 6ft by 8 ft in height and width, she had a dresser made to fit all her clothes and a walk in closet for all her jackets and dresses she wears on special occasions. She had her very own bathroom the size of a child's bedroom with tons of perfume and necessary resources for other uses (Hey I don't know much about what Woman do behind bathroom doors beside those things ok). She sat in her office chair behind her desk looking at a picture that you took of her and you with her cuddling next to you and you have your arm protectively around her smiling at the camera as she gives the peace sign after your death all the girls took turns sleeping in your room. They all were in mourning a lot of them blamed themselves for your death a lot cried the ones that barely even known you still felt sad and lonely the house was not as it used to be with out you. It was a sunny day outside, well as sunny as it can get through all the fog and smog from the forest. Slenda remembered your pained cry for help as it rang out in her head over and over again. Tears fell from where her eyes would've been she held your picture closely to her heart there was a knock at the door as a soft voice spoke from the other side of her door "Slenda...can I come in...?" It was Sally she had got hit the hardest with your death since she was your first time and you were her first love. Slenda took a moment to regain her composure when she answered in a soft motherly voice since she was like a mother to all the Creepypastas who live in this mansion "Come in" Sally opened the door as she held a teddy bear with her at all times "I need to talk to you about something" Slenda sat up straighter "Speak to me child I'll do what ever I can to help you" Sally shuffled uncomfortably as she tried to find the right words to use, Slenda then spoke "I read your mind child an I know that I could possibly bring him back from the dead as I did to you" she paused before continuing "But if I do that he may never be the same ever again", Sally looked up and said in a whiny voice "But so what if he's different" she began to sob "I just want him back" Slenda stood up and teleported in front of Sally and hugged her "I know my child but...he's in a better place right now...its best if we left him there". Slenda then noticed the fog getting thicker from outside her window she used her telepathy to talk to the girls saying "Get ready we may have a fight coming".

Meanwhile

Storm clouds surrounded the sky as they slowly started to swirl around creating a strong wind current down below lay your grave the grass blew the trees in the fog swayed back and forth furiously. Thunder clouds rolled in as it let out lightning strikes going across the clouds toward the area above your grave thunder boomed left in right as it began to pour blood everywhere turning the grass a wet metallic red and in a bright flash a single giant bolt of lightning struck your grave and everything went back to normal. Or so you thought were you were buried the ground began to rise and break like something was coming out of it, suddenly it stopped until a hand burst through as it reached to the clear now blue sky. The ground began to chance in as a person made their way out of the dirt, like a zombie coming back from the dead, dirt and mud covered this person they breathed a huge lungful of air as if it was their first on a long time. They signed as they opened their eyes to reveal them to be red but they slowly changed to a dull E/C the person looked at them selves before looking at the hole in which they came from they looked at the tomb stone to see their name Y/N L/N "Y-Y/NNNNN" the figure paused to try to pronounce the last name "L-L-L/NNNN" it then looked at the dirt and mud it was covered in it took its mud caked hand and swiped at the mud on its skin to reveal S/C skin with tons of scars. They looked to the fog to see that they could look through the thick fog as if having UV RAY Vision and spotted a lake. They then started to wipe off as much mud as they can while walking to the lake, meanwhile with Slenda she had teleported to the spot she sensed the aura and what she found angered her and the girls "Who could have done this"? Asks Jess as she fell to her knees Liu tried to comfort her younger sister Nina then spoke "Maybe it was that retard Zalgo" Kate then said "I don't think both of you are right" they all turned to her as the rest of the girls consisting off Sally Benny Jane Clockwork Eyeless and Laughing Jackie and Jill Masky and Hoodlum looked at her questionably. Kate now visibly nervous said "I smell their scent and its heading that way toward the lake" all the girls begin running toward the lake all with murderous eyes. Kate was the fastest out of all of them Jane rolled her Black eyes "Slenda just teleport us there" Slenda did just that as they arrived they all got in a fighting stance only to see. You washing yourself off of all the mud and dirt your clothes hung wet and clean trying to dry on a branch of a tree. All the girls froze and went wide eyed as you turned to look at them. Sally being the most shocked ran and jumped in the water to try to get to you, you turned to look at them as Slenda was going to stop her but got held back by a blue hand she froze before looking at the persob the girls went to attack but Slenda stopped them as she stated into the eyes of her Sister "It's been awhile little Sis do you like my gift that I brought back to you" Slenda then said "Offenda". They all turned back to you to see Sally hugging you, she was crying as you didn't know what to do "It's you it's really you" says Sally as she hold you face on her hands you look at her with a blank look "Who are you"? The girls look at you until realization hits them "He lost his memory" gasps Jane.

Hello my Susanoo army I hope you enjoyed this part as much I enjoyed writing it anywho you know the drill. If you have friends that are in need of followers please tell them to follow me as I always follow back. Anywho this is Susanoo and that's a rap.