Part 18

Your POV:

You lay beside Sally. After a long night of hot sex you stare blankly up at the ceiling wondering how much life has changed. You remember your normal life, you were having a good time in your past life being human and all. But now your a corpse...or something in between a corpse and a human...a husk...no. a Zombie so basically a corpse.

But as you were in deep thought Sally moaned and pulled you closer to her. You smile and thought in your head.

You: being undead does have its perks. I dont get tired as easily, I cant feel any pain up to a point. Hell the sex is great at least I can feel pleasure.

You gave a sigh but your smile turned to a frown...

Your thoughts: lastly I hadn't been able to get a decent amount of sleep...welk maybe I am more undead than I'd like to admit...

You lay with sally for a while. Before getting bored and teleporting out of bed. You got dressed and decided to go for a little stroll. You went into the closet by the front door which is a walk in closet and grab a black trenchcoat. You put on some black fingerless leather gloves and some black hiking boots.

You give a satisfied nod before walking out of the house and heading into the foggy and giant forest. Surrounding the mansion were perhaps dozens of giant roots about the height of two fully grown men standing on eachothers shoulders.

Since humanities extinction wildlife went to the extreme level. Trees were larger than a sky scraper. Animals were taller also, a regular sized wolf was 5 times as big. About as big as one floor house. And as long as a camping trailer.

You climbed up the root using your claws and when you made it to the top you seen a silhouette in the darkness of the night. You squinted before the shadow made a gesture to follow it. You think long and hard. Should you go or should you stay incase Zalgo makes a move...after a long debate you decided to follow it.

You bolted towards the shadow. To your surprise it was keeping up the speed at which your going. You decided to go a little more faster and leaned forward while sprinting on your toes you kept using this maneuver as a spring board to launch yourself forward to go faster.

And to your amusement you were catching up. Suddenly to shadow darted to the left you did the same. When it got to a river bank it disappeared before reappearing on the other side. You smirk and jump clearing the river in one leap. The shadow disappeard again but reappeared sprinting away from you

You sigh and continue to follow it until you come to a abrupt stop. The shadow was kneeling by a window it had metal bars on the other side. You could sence a presence that was similar to Zalgas in almost every way. The shadow beconed you forward. You having nothing to lose walked up to the window. That when you seen her...

You: "...are you...Lazari"?.

The girl had tears in her eyes and nodded.

Lazari: "H-help me please".

You didnt waste a second. You extend one of your nails into a full claw and travel it along the edges of the glass. And it falls but Lazari catches it. You look to the iron bars and smirk.

You: "Step back".

You then put your right hand into its Zombified state the claws grow insanely large as their the size of a sword. Lazari steps back and hides under a rusty metal table. You put your arm with your clawed hand across front you slightly turning your body. And with insane speed you slash the bars in multiple directions.