Part 17

Your Pov:

After being told that your going to be a father, you were the happiest man that you could ever be right now. You layed in the couch by yourself as the girls were doing their own thing at the moment. Just as you were at the border of slumber, you then jumped in the air when a large sound of a horn went off by your ear.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!

You fell off the couch and bolt up to your feet to see the running big round perfect ass of Benny. Smirking you gave chase.

You: "I always knew you girls were planning to take over"

Benny: "Y/N, Slenda is evil"

You: "In my eyes all you girls are evil"

Benny: "Well then you are lost"

Benny stops and so do you staring at eachother.

You: "This is the end for you my lover"

you charge and so does she but Benny flips over and floats up to the top of he stairs and lands perfectly.

Benny: "It's over Y/N I have the high ground"

You: "You underestimate my power"

Benny: "Don't try it"

You: "AUGHHHHHHH"!!!

You use your powers of flight to fling yourself up and over Benny until you disappear much to the surprise of Benny and as she turns around only to see no you. Just then you appear behind her and pull her towards you earning a little squeal to exit her lips.

You feel her ass cheeks as you stick your crotch in between them and kiss her cheek. Benny biting her lip, begins to rub her ass against your member until a annoyed "Ahem" came from the side of you both.

You both turn your heads to see Jess the Killer staring at you with a interested face.

Jess: "oh no don't stop I need a little more to continue the porno"

She points her thumb behind her for you to see a camera recording you both since the beginning as it was held up by Sally. You chuckle as Benny screams and runs at Jess as the two girls begin a little play fight as Benny's shouting.

Benny: "Delete that video"!!

Jess: "Sally don't do it"!!

Sally: "Ok I won't"

You: "Sally I'm only going to say this once...delete that video"

Sally putting her fingers to her lips in thought.

Sally: "Hmmmm...nope"

Sally bolts as you run straight at her only to have her slide under your legs and get back in her feet as she continues to run away. You shake your head and chuckle as you give chase, Sally runs and hides in her room locking the door.

You: "My Queen oh Queen will you please let me in"?

Sally: "So you can ravage my body let me think baby"

You: "I'll ravage your body and I'll fuck you so hard that I'll blow you mind and make you mine tonight".

You then step back and were about to shoulder charge the door when Sally opened it. Reacting quickly you straightened your self out and landed on top of Sally. Sally let out a shocked squeal and when you landed your hand touched something soft.

You: "Huh? What the what is-"

Sally: *moans* "Y-Y/N don't stop"

You gasp and let go and get up, you blush as you seen Sally's newer pink dress flung up showing you her privates in all its glory.

Sally: *Blushes* "d-don't stare"

Sally covers herself as you are in a trance shaking your head you blush and say.

You: "s-sorry"

Sally: "Oh please it's as if you never seen it before"

You: "Well we all fucked in the dark so it was kinda hard to see your body's".

Sally blushes and says.

Sally: "Well we can go at it in my room right now if you want"?

You blush and cover your nose as just now it started to bleed after all the lewd things you thought about doing to her. You look around to make sure no one was around and then quickly get into her room with Sally shutting the door giggling.

Hello my Susanoo army I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. Any who I'll try to update like I used to do, and since I have a girlfriend and I have a job. You can expect my updates to be very spread out. Any who this is Susanoo and that's a rap.

Word count 740