Part 20: Not Over Yet

Female You:

I stare emotionless as I watched Zalgo...my...my husband got murdered...I felt nothing, just a cold shiver running down my spine, I looked to the left, to see his arm, to the right to see an arm and a leg, I look ahead to see the rest. I look down, as I stood over my Male counterpart.

F/Y/N: "I would so love to curb stomp your head in...but there's no honor in fighting a wounded foe".

I then turn around and turn into my corpse form and I sprint faster than masky hoodie or even the Chaser. Zalgo made sure to make my abilities all known to me. I am stronger than Zalgo ever was, even if he amped his powers by giving himself a new body, I will still be able to take him down in a matter of seconds.

My make counterpart has a lot of training to do. I finally made it to my base camp, the boys all stared and they lowered their heads knowing Zalgo died. I walked calmly to the throne room and I seen SlenderMan there.

F/Y/N: "Get off my throne".

Slender: "Its mine by birthright bitch, now on your knees".

F/Y/N: "Not this time, all you fucks use me as a sex toy, I'm done with this shit".

Faster than the eye can see I lunged and drove my claw straight through his head and heart. The other boys just stood where they are.

F/Y/N: "Listen here and listen well...because I don't want to repeat myself".

I turn around to glare at all of them.

F/Y/N: "From now on you all obey my orders".

I feel some bloodlust come behind me and in a flash I turn around and catch The Rake, by the neck.

F/Y/N: "Choose your words widely scrawny ass".

Rake: "You WHORE".

before he can slash me, with just a flick of my thumb I snapped his neck.

F/Y/N: "Anyone ELSE WANNA TRY AND KILL ME"!?!?

I turn around and throw The Rakes body across the room out the window. I make my way down the stairs and just before I can unsheathed my claws. They all bowed to me.

Laughing Jack: "We obey F/Y/N".

Jeff: "Y-yeah what the fucked up clown said".

Jason (Male Jane): "Not that I'm agreeing with the smiling idiot but I'll follow you till the end".

Ben: "Awaiting your orders".

I glare down at 'all' of them before giving a satisfied nod and turning onmy heel and walking up to my throne.

F/Y/N: "Our first move Is to relocate our base, Somewhere far and not too easy to find. Tear this place to pieces well give them time to strengthen up".

Jeff: "Um first off since non of these pussies will speak up why would we let the enemy regain their strength? Shouldn't we finish them off".

I couldn't help but chuckle and soon that turned to laughter. All of my followers stare slackjawed.

F/Y/N: "Well first up very bold of you to interrupt me you ugly fuck, second this time you have me in the fight. I'm stronger faster and smarter than any of you useless fucks. I'm a combination of Slenderman and Zalgo and alp of yours powers combined".

I cross my legs and then stare up at the sky with my long hair.

F/Y/N: "Get well soon Y/N...grow strong so that you can stand a chance against me...get stronger to protect your family... because where Zalgo failed to destroy them I will mane sure that not even one family member survives".

Your POV:

You begin to stir and you felt many hands and arms pick you up and carry you to only, well if there is a god knows where. You felt pain all over your body. You caught glimpses of the girls, you tried to speak but you heard Slenda's words in your head.

Slenda: "Don't say anything, save your energy".

After that you blacked out...

Sometime later

When you awoke you opened up your eyes to see a dark stone ceiling. The air was cold but you heard voices of the girls all around you.

You: "S-shit".

You sit up slowly when an unfamiliar voice spoke behind you.

???: "So you do heal as fast as me huh"?

You turn around and nearly choke. Who say in the darkness was yourself but a girl.

You: "I'll Kill You".

You attempt to lunge at her only to collapse as some invisible arms pinned you down.

F/Y/N: "Don't even bother, you stand no chance against me...You got extremely lucky with Legion by your side. But, even though you overcame Zalgo...I'm the biggest threat there is. We completed our goal in exterminating humanity. But our only threat at creating a new world is you and your family. Or maybe perhaps you".

You try to push yourself up and growl.

You: "YOU LAY ONE FINGER ON THEM".

F/Y/N: "Oh I wont...but the boys will".

You: "I swear to-".

You get your head stomped on it made you almost black out.

F/Y/N: "You should be thankful I havnt already set them up for being baby boomers. I'm giving you one chance to get stronger and in that chance I'll rip you to pieces".

She then suddenly disappeared when one of Zalgas fireballs hit the spit where she was standing, al ost nearly burning you.

You: "F-fuck".

You are helped up to your feet when you feel dozens of arms hug you. You smile as you knew all your girls survived

You: H-hey its ok I'm fine".

Slenda: "NEVER WORRY US LIKE THAT AGAIN".

She slapped you across the face, after getting a dozen slaps and a dozen kicks in the balls. You are laying back in bed. You stare up at the ceiling, as your female self's words replay in your mind.

You: "Don't you worry I'll be more than ready for you".

Somewhere far up in the mountains stood F/Y/N.

F/Y/N: "Heh don't disappoint me Y/N".

Hello my Army of Horrors I hope you enjoyed this book I'm planning on making a third book. Idk it depends on how far this story will go. Anywho I hope yall enjoyed this book series so far. I'll finish the other stories, I'll be sure to update stories twice a week. Anywho yall know what to do. Anywho this is Horror-Kun and that's a rap.

Word Count: 1111