Part 16

Several days had passed and you had t seen nor had any incidents to die with Zalgo's army. You were sitting on a large root of a large spruce tree, as you looked off in the distance with your headphones on you suddenly heard a voice in your head.

Voice in your head: Where will you go from here?

You: What the hell?

You stand up and look around you, and seen nobody there. You sigh and turn off the song you were currently playing called Sarcasm by Get Scared. You then hear Slenda call from the house.

Slenda: Y/N!!! We need you for something important!!!

You look around you one more time, before shaking it off and telling you your just nervous about the whole Zalgo's forces going dark. You walked to the edge of the root and jumped off landing perfectly on the ground in a crouched position.

Slenda: "BABE!!! WE NEED YA NOW!!!

You chuckle and say.

You: "Look behind you"

Slenda turns around and she jumps in your arms, you are taken Aback by what's got her all excited. She then says in the most happiest voice you ever heard.

Slenda: "Guess what honey? YOIR GOING TO BE A DAD"!!!

You froze and said

You: "Babe that's wonderful"

You smiled and held her up, if you focused hard enough you can hear the faint sound of a heart beat inside her.

You: "I can hear their heart beat"

You say as you touch her stomach, Slenda looks at you confused.

Slenda: "Their? There's more than one"?

She gasps and you nod your head, and a faint smile spreads itself across your face. When you go to stand up as Slenda uses one of her tendrils to wrap around you like a snake but not crushing you to lean her head against yours.

You smile and say.

You: "I promise I'll be the best damn father/boyfriend that anyone can have"

Slenda blushed and said,

"Yeah but it's not just me who's pregnant sweetheart".

You deadpanned and almost fainted but you held your self up through sheer will.

You: "Who else is pregnant honey"? Y

You then seen all the girls in the Creepypasta Mansion come out and face you they all reach into their bras to take out a pregnancy test. You fell on your butt and the girls in an instant got concerned.

Jane, Jess, Nina the killer: "Are you ok Y/N"?

You smoke and chuckle while brushing out a strand of H/C hair that got in your face.

You: "I'm fine my dears"

You stood up and say

You: "I must be the luckiest man alive to have so many beautiful girls and soon to be next generation children".

You are then swarmed into a group hug as your in the middle and the Creepypastas minus Kate and her boyfriend.

Voice in your head: Beware as all happiness comes at a price

You shake your head and try not to think about anything until your out of earshot from Slenda.

Voice in your head: You shouldn't fear me Y/N I'm here to help you...I'm also someone who has come back from the dead...I.am.you.

Hello my Susanoo army I hoped you enjoyed this chapter, any who y'all know what to do. Anywho this is Susanoo and that's a rap.

Ps. Sorry I haven't been updating in Awhile I've been working and been in a comatose, and I have a girlfriend now. So my day is kinda booked full. Anyways stay frosty my Susanoo army and bow down to your king.