Part 12

You sat in the Creepypasta Mansion as Slenda the tall woman has called it their home to not only to theirs but yours too. You sat on a nice comfy leather black couch with all the woman surrounding you asking questions of how you came back alive. Slenda managed to calm them all down with a firm shout "Hey"!!! Everyone stopped bombarding you with Questions Slenda then walked up to you she kneeled down and asked in a soothing voice "I'm going to give you back your memories" you then tilt your head to the side "How are you going to do that"? You ask. Slenda then places the palm of her hand against your forehead and Whispers something before a flash of images fill your head. It showed you with other people in a F/C (favourite car) driving when suddenly a semi hits your car. Another shows you the hospital you woke up in and everything that occurred inside there. Another shows you running from one of the girls named Nina the Killer in a mall, the next image comes into play with you being knocked out cold and having to survive in Slendas Forest, another shows you fighting Slenda with a crowbar and a knife it shows a masked figure with razor sharp claws and a white hoodie on they stabbed you in the side. Another shows you inside the mansion and so many others flashing in your mind per mill second, you seen the good now was the bad you getting tortured by Zalgo and SlenderMan along with their proxies. It showed you laying on the ground...with the girls all in tears...looking down at your...nearly dead body...before you took your final breath...and died. You flew back into reality as you blinked a few times and stared at everyone "I'm home" all the girls smiled happily as they all surrounded you and began hugging you lovingly "Your a true survivor Y/N" says JTK Laughing Jill then said "Please don't ever leave us again" Laughing Jess then said "If you ever die on me Y/N I'm going to die too" all the girls agreed. You then smiled but then you heard a sinister laugh in your head it sounded familiar then it hit you "Zalgo" you say with a hint of venom in your voice "He's gonna pay for what he's done to me I'll torture him slowly painfully" the girls poked shocked by your words "I'm gonna nail his feet and legs to the chair he put me on I'm gonna cut off his tongue as I watch him slowly and painfully choke on his own blood". You then stood up as you then said "But there is a problem" Zalga then came forward "What is it"? You looked at your hands and said in a monotone voice "I can't change into my zombification form" the girls all looked shocked "You mean your a human again" says Liu "Yes I am" they all now sighed "Damn that's not good" says Sally she was holding on to your arm tightly "Why what's wrong"? You ask afraid of the answer "Zalgo has made..." Slenda trailed off trying to find the word "Come on spit it out" you say JTK then says "Zalgo has made a new species of monsters only they appear human but are actually canniblists" you froze "What have they been eating then" Kate then answered "Us" the girls some of them reveal a piece of flesh that was either ripped or bitten off "I'm going to kill that demon" you say in a sinister voice. The Zalga then said "hey since your alive I think we need you to do something for us something we've been craving for" you looked at the girls to see all their eyes even Slenda all on your crotch "Ohhhh uhh" Nina then giggled "Hold him" Masky and Hoodlum hold you down as they both begin sucking and licking your neck "Take his pants off" says Slenda as Kate rushes you and literally rips your pants off as if it was wrapping paper. Kate then sees your massive bulge in your underwear you were getting prepared when a voice said "OH MY GOD NOOO NOT HERE"!!! They all whirled around only for you to see "Legion"? He then looks at Kate "...Kate..." Kate looks at him and stutters "It's not what it..." Legion then says "Save it we'll talk later" he then fazed through the wall when Liu said "Kate I told you if you cheat on him you might be just lucky enough to get a second chance if not we'll i guess Legions all mine now" the girls look at Liu "What's wrong with you"? Says Jess TK "Well we are sisters after all JtK and I had my eye on Legion for a while. You then spoke up "Let me talk to him Y'know a little bro to bro talk" the girls looked at you before Slenda then said "Damn lust".

Hello my Susanoo army I hope you enjoyed this chapter I'll only be gone for a week actually so yay. Anywho my camping trip is going great we went all the way to Kenora anywho this is Susanoo and that's a rap.