Part 15

You and Offenda just got out of the shower after having a steam bath and sex in there. As you walked out of the bathroom you seen all the girls are awake and going to their rooms to clean themselves.

You smiled as the whole mansion was filled with the sounds of running water, you began to pace around the mansion trying to find anything to keep your mind occupied.

Just then a single bolt of lightning outside lit the trees on fire as if on impulse you stretched out your hands. You felt a surge of something rushing to the palm of your hands and a blast of water hit the flames.

However upon closer inspection the flames were a reddish orange scarlet you said in your head that could only mean...Zalgo you then backflip. As Zalgo goes to impale you with his claws. You land in a fighting stance same as Devil Jins from Tekken 7.

Zalgo chuckles "Your faster than I expected and you managed to quench my flames that are actually hells fire". You growl and say "Give me one reason why I shouldn't kill your fagit ass right now"!?!?.

Zalgo acts as if he's hurt "Oh is that anyway to treat and old friend"? You shout "DONT PLAY GAMES WITH ME ASSHOLE"!!! You then charge at him but when he teleported you did the same and sucker punched him right on the temple.

Zalgo growled in pain as he stumbled back you followed up with and uppercut only you jumped in the air when your fist collided with his jaw. You do a spin and when Zalgo hits the ground you then preform a ball of fire around your fist and punch him with all your strength in the gut.

Just then Jess came out with the others "Y/N GET BACK WELL HANDLE THIS"!!! You then jump back as Jess stabs Zalgo in the gut. Liu comes up and stabs Zalgo in the neck, Zalgo stumbles back as he bleeds "That was almost too easy" says Benny.

Suddenly Slenda shouts "EVERYONE GRAB ONTO ME"!!! Everyone does as their told and Slenda teleports away as a giant blast of flame explodes were you all were standing.

You glare up and there stood Zalgo "Hmm so you saw through my veil huh"? He has his arms crossed as his arms are crossed suddenly Zalga appears behind him and goes to punch him but he catches her arm and always going to punch her but you caught his fist.

You glare and smirk before saying "Let's take this fight away from the mansion" just then you teleport you and Zalgo to an Unknown location. The girls all begin to panic "WHAT THE HELL"!?!? Shouts legion as he stares at the carnage "What the fuck happened"?!?! Shouts Kate.

Everyone then shouts in Sync "ZALGO HAPPENED"!!.

Meanwhile with you "IS THAT ALL YOU GOT OLD MAN"!?!? You shout as Zalgo pants heavily "I see I've under estimated you human" you smirk and say "I'm more than a human now Zalgo I've become a monster same as everyone in the mansion" you then taunt him by saying with your hand bring it.

Zalgo shoots at you like a rocket but to you he moved as if he was a child running. You easily dodged and grabbed his left foot before grabbing his right arm and performing a back breaker.

Zalgo screams in pain as he falls and hits the ground creating a crater in the earth. Zalgo struggles to get up when you suddenly smash your foot into his back and then grabbing his head. You then form a blade made of ice and say "I wish I could torture you the same way you tortured me but let's see how you like it when I shatter your spine".

You then use your ice blade and shove it in his spine you stabbed right in between the two bones and then severed his spine. Zalgo screamed in absolute agony "HOWS THAT YOU OLD FART THIS IS JUSTBTHE BEGINNING"?!?! You then stab the blade into the back of his elbow and say "I gues you can say you've been disarmed" and with that you tear his arm off.

Zalgo was now pleading "PLEASE STOP IVE JUST WANTED POWER"!?!? You then say "THATS IT LET ME HEAR YOU SCREAM AND PLEAD FOR MERCY ITS MUSIC TO MY EARS"!!!

You then step of him before thrning your blade into a chainsaw, "I can get used to this" you say then you rev up the chainsaw with a twitch of your finger and cut off his limbs Zalgo had tears in his eyes. He began trying to use his remaining arm to try and claw away but you then stomped on his head "P-please I b-beg o-of youu" Zalgo cried.

You then shout "IVE HEARD ENOUGH OF YOUR PATHETIC PLEAS TIME TO END THIS" and faster than the eye can see you slashed him all over the place cutting him into tiny pieces.

You panted and spit on the remains of Zalgo "That's for humanity" you say just then a black flame appeared and as you were about to grab it several tentacles impales you severely.

You scream in pain when your suddenly thrown away you roll away and then there stood before hit the slenderman "For my brother" he was about to kil you but Slenda and the girls appeared and chased him off.

However Slender grabbed the black flame and teleported off. Slenda then picked you up and said "Let's get back to the mansion he have to heal him". You blacked out from the pain.

But not before you heard Zalga shout out "WHERS MY DAUGHTER"!?!?

Meanwhile at Zalgo's base.

Slender then walked up to the humans body but it wasn't natural it was scientifically made. They had dark flesh and had a muscular body, they had long hair. But something was missing in this body a 'soul'.

Slender walked up to the body and then put Zalgo's soul inside the body "With this my brother you are reborn" Suddenly the boys eyes opened and then they broke free from the machines as Zalgo began laughing "Heh this is more like it I feel stronger than my original work out body".

Slender watched as Zalgo floated up and with a strike from the palm of his hand that was pointed at the sky he shot a huge ball of blue flames into the heavens and the once blue sky turned blood red and the empty sky's began to get covered with black clouds.

Zalgo laughed insanely "THIS THIS POWER NOT EVEN HEAVEN OR HELL CAN STOP ME WITH THIS NEW BODY ILL BE ABLE TO FIGHT FOREVER WITHOUT TURING I WONT FEEL PAIN MY ABILITIES ARE AT THEIR MAX I AM GOD OF THIS WORLD NOW CHRIST CAN YOU SEE ME NOW"!?!?!?!.

Slender stared at his brother and bowed his servants came out of the darkness and bowed.

Meanwhile in a cell with magical barriers put up Lazari stared at the blood red sky "Everyone where are you"? She talked quietly to herself.

Hello my Susanoo army I see I'm not getting enough reads and votes on this book so please I would like you all to tell me what I'm doing wrong or if I should delete this book and restart it. If I don't get an answer by the end of this week I'll just delete it and work on a different story. Anywho you know the drill. This is Susanoo and that's a rap remember the fate of this story lies in your hands.