Part 13

You asked the girls where Legions room is he shared a room with Kate so Kate led you to her and Legions room. When you entered there sat Legion chair fa wing the window that had a large root of a giant tree cut around the window to act like a frame. He had a angered look on his face you then cleared your throat "Hey Buddy" Legion sighs "Hey..." You then say "Listen I wasn't trying to get in your girls pants or anything she kinda just went for it" Legion closed his eyes "Perhaps I delayed her too often" you then stare at the side of his face since he wouldn't look at you "What do you mean"? You lean against the wall and cross your arms as Legion slouches in the chair "She would try to get in my pants often but I always told her not yet" he took a deep breathe and sighed "I don't fare so well with cheaters so she's all yours" Kate who was listening out side covered her mouth and ran down the hall both you and Legion heard her. You looked at Legion now obviously angry "Are you really that pathetic"? You ask in a stern voice Legion slightly looks at you and says "Like I said I don't fare so well with cheaters" Legion got up but you block his path "I may be a human or what ever I am I still have UV Ray vision and strength and speed but even though I can't take fatal blows anymore I'm willing to knock some sense into your head to get you to think about Kate's feelings" you then have no time to block as Legion uppercuts you as you fly through the ceiling Legion sighs and says "Your funeral" and jumps after you just as you reached maximum height Legion grabs you mid air and throws you into the ground as it made a crater the girls now aware of the scuffle all filed out to see you jump up and tackle Legion in the air before going through the ceiling and the floors below before hitting the basement on the way down you both delivered several hits to each other. Slenda was yelling at the top of her lunges for you both to stop you then kicked Legion off you as he fell back into the dirt you then got up and ran before jumping up and stomping both feet on Legions stomach Legion picked up blood as you then went for a curb stomp but Legion seemed to faze out of existence and appeared behind you before grabbing your head and slamming you down before repeatedly stomping on your head that's when your skin changed from your normal S/C colour to a sick pale dead looking S/C colour you hand changed into long fingers and your nails became jagged sharp bones as you swung and slashed Legion across the face Legion fell back and held his face you stood up and looked at your self "Alright now I can really let loose" you jumped forward and superman punched Legion as he flew and broke the stone wall behind him exiting out into the forest before coming to a stop. You got down on all fours and ran like a animal Legion seen you coming before he raised up his hand and said "take this bitch" and a blade came out of his palm as it impaled you through the chest you got flung back as the other end stabbed into the ground you looked at the spear you reached up and slid yourself out blood poured out of your mouth "Is that all you got" you say as you fell to your knees Legion got up on his feet and made a sword you took the spear and charged at him the whole mansion surrounded you both and they all began cheering you both on. You then say "Come at me bro" Legion then has a red glint in his eyes before teleporting behind you and tossing you up he then jump to deliver a flurry of slashes and then preformed a huge power bomb on you. All the girls Cringed as you had your back snap you then popped it back into place before standing up "Weak" was all you said you got ready before collapsing you changed back to human as your wounds had healed themselves Legion stood over you and sighed "Thanks for relieving my stress I'll go try and talk to Kate apologize and I don't know maybe get back together it depends" Legion held out his hand as you took it and he pulled you up "Anything for family" you say as you continue "I'll be waiting for an answer if she takes you back or not I wish you luck bro" he then smiles "Likewise brother" he then walks pass the crowd and head inside to find Kate. You then have JessTK Kissed your cheek "You guys made it look like a real death battle we were about to intervene when Legion told us that your helping him relieve his stress" you looked at her and chuckled "Am I that easy to reveal my true methods"? You ask and Slenda then said "Believe me we were scared that you both were trying to kill each other but Legion is never wrong" you look at her "Really"? Liu then nods "Anyways if all doesn't work Legions all mine" you look at her "Seriously are you that Crazy for him" Liu then winks "Hey if I had to choose between you or him I'd choose him because he's free he doesn't have a harem like you do". You then shake your head "Eh I guess your right anyways lets go inside and fix up the house and I'm starving I could probably eat an entire farm of cows" the girls chuckle and follow you and Jess in. Meanwhile Legion found Kate in the woods by her mining area that Slenda had her kill trespassers in she was sitting in the dark on the rafters how she got up there he doesn't know. She seen him as she covered her face "Hey Katie can you come down and we can talk" Kate wiped a tear from her face and gave a little sniffle before nodding Legion held out his arms in front of him as she jumped he caught her as if it was nothing. Legion wore a electrical Blue hoodie and a pair of blue jeans he had dark brown skin like Zalgo's human form and same markings but different patterns since after all he was from hell. He put Kate down and wiped a year from her face as she looked up at him slightly since he was an 2 inches taller than her "So...I was wondering if you wanted to get back together"? Kate's eyes widen as she hugs him and says...

It is up to you readers if you want Legion and Kate to be together or do you want her in your harem please let me know I only have today and Tomorrow until I leave again for West Hawk lake anywho this is Susanoo and that's a rap.

Word Count 1217