Part 14

Kate then says "Ok we're back together" Legion smiles and kisses her Kate kisses back as they get into a heated make out session Kate giggles as Legion Grabs her ass "Damn L I didn't think you'd do that to me ever" Legion smirks "How about you and me have a little bit of fun"? Kate smiles through her teeth and grabs his crotch making him gasp, "I never thought you'd ask"? She then pulls him into the darkness of the mine. Meanwhile with you, you lay on the bed all sweaty with the entire mansion all sweaty even a passed out Liu who had your seed leaking out of her. You stared at the ceiling "That was a fucking long porn video" you then shut off the camera as a sleepy Sally crawls over the sweaty bodies of her sisters "I'm glad your back senpai" you then chuckle "When did ya start watching Anime"? You ask Sally pants before she passes out you then chuckle and say "Man I've missed this" you then slowly get up and walk butt naked into the bathroom this earned some "Dat Ass" or some whistles from the ladies you looked back and chuckled while saying "Shut up" you closed the door before turning on the shower and getting it to the right temp. And just before you put your feet in a voice spoke "Mind if I join you"? You whipped around to see a blue female that had a striking resemblance to Slenda in height and aura "Ah I remember you your...Offender Woman am I right"? You ask as OW crosses her arms "I'm touched you can remember my name"? You then say "Well you are the one who brought me back from the dead" Offenda then smiles "Yep now get in I'll wash your back for you" you concede and get in as in a snap of Offenda's fingers she was completely nude she then teleported and was inside the shower bar of soap in hand she shrunk down so she was your height. You felt her gliding her hands all across your body she then got close to your crotch when you said "Even though your older than Slenda you look very beautiful" Offenda blushed "Thank you your not that bad looking your self handsome" you chuckled and turned around looking at her body up and down "Gotta admit being the last human has its perks" Offenda then smirked "oh do tell"? You smile and say "If the apocalypse never happened I wouldn't have met you all in the first place maybe this is how my life was always meant to be", Offenda then smirked before she grabbed your member making you jump a little as she said "I may be a little older than the rest of my nieces and sisters but just means I have more experience after all I am the embodiment of..." She got close your your right ear and whispered "Lust" she then licked your check before moving down you took a deep breath "Well then I'm going to enjoy this".

No ones pov:

Deep in the city of C/N (city's name) Zalgo stood atop of the tallest building and opened his eyes "So the boy lives and another face emerges but since she's with them and your with me now....Brothers" he turned around to reveal OffenderMan, SplendourMan, TrenderMan, and A bigger and battle scared SlenderMan. Zalgo then smirked "And I couldn't have done it with you" just then a young girl in chains been pushed forward "My daughter Lazari" Lazari then growled and spit in Zalgo's face "Fuck you I'm not your daughter I'm Zalga's Daughter" Zalgo wiped the spit off his face before pushing down his anger and smiling "One day my little princess you'll grow up and accept me in the new world I'm going to create with you as its ruler" he then pay her head before looking at Jeff and Liu (Not your Liu the name can be used for both boys and girls names) take her back to her bedroom do as I told you keep her fed and don't think for a second that you lay a finger on her" Jeff and Liu nodded before taking Lazari away "YOU BASTERD ILL FUCKING KILL YOU"!!! screams Lazari as she's dragged away. Zalgo looks to his brothers and then out in the direction of the mansion "I'm going to pay my friends a visit you all watch over the mansion Slender your in charge don't harm my daughter. He then teleports away as Slender then turns around to his brothers "Let's get back to work" they all teleport away as thunder clouds roll in quickly and a large bolt of lightning hits the centre of a large hole in the earth where a large container holding what appears to be a human.

Hello my Susanoo army I actually got today and tomorrow before I leave for West Hawk Lake I leave on Monday. Anywho you know the drill Vote for my Book Comment your thoughts if you have friends in need of followers please tell them to follow me as I always follow back. Anywho this is Susanoo and that's a rap.