Part 19

(PLAY SONG AT TOP FOR THE FIGHT)

NO ONES POV:

Loud sonic booms can be heard miles away. The forest leaves shook and the wildlife began to grow restless. The wildlife began to flee when they sensed immediate danger. Just as a mother wolf and her pips were about to make a run for it. A giant fireball crushed the mother against a tree totally flattening her insides.

The pups began to howl but it didnt last long as the mothers body fell on top of her young. Suffocating them to death. In the distance were large explosions. Zalgo sent fire ball after fireball after you, despite the house being burnt down with Legion skyrocketing your senses you can sense everyone is safly away.

You: "YOU KNOW YOU SHOULD NEVER MESS WITH ANOTHER MANS FAMILY ZALGO"!!

Zalgo: "DOES IT LOOK LIKE I CARE ABOUT ANY OF THAT YOU PATHETIC INSECT"!!

Zalgo flew towards you and you performed a sidestep. Successfully dodging his attack. You then teleport blabove him and stomp down on his back, a sickening crack echoed throughout the forest. Just then Zalgo teleported and suckerpunched you across the jaw sending you flying about 5 miles away into the forest.

Just then you hit something hard and it exploded on contact. You lay there for a bit and look up slowly, your shocked by what you see. It was your tombstone. You grit your teeth in frustration and slowly rise to your feet. You then spoke to Legion.

You: "Yknow I appreciate your help but if I die so will you".

You heard his voice inside your head.

Legion: "I'll die either way my life force is connected to you in more ways than you know. We share the same pain, thoughts, and fears. But I can grant you power of unimaginable levels which is why I'm doing this".

You raised your eyebrow when suddenly a sword made of bone and obsidian with black flames surrounding it was in your hand. You stared in awe.

You: "Is this-".

Legion: "The very weapon I use to slay Angel's and Disobedient demons alike and the sword I use in wars".

You smirk.

You: "Its funny its line I always owned this".

Legion: "Just like we share your mind you share mine".

You quickly dodge just as Zalgo goes to impale you with a flaming sword of his own. He performs a draw strine but you block it and send your foot into his gut sending him falling on his ass.

You: "Too slow".

Zalgo gets angry and gets up before performing multiple slashes. You block most of them but you got cut a bunch of times. You growl.

You: "Time to go on the offensive".

You then push him back as you both were in the middle of a clash you. Then preform a gale strike which he barely dodged. You then preform a draw strike and you slashed him across his stomach. Zalgo let out a pained cry and you then preform a final draw strike that sliced him in half.

You: "Its over".

You then preform a roundhouse kick before spinning on your heel and slicing off his head. You then sheath the blade in a sheath made of flesh.

You: "That was way too easy".

Just then a voice spoke that sent chills down your spine.

???: "Hmm guess this body isn't as strong as I thought".

You turned around to see Zalgo.

Zalgo: "That was just a clone you just fought...now imagine fighting the real me".