16- My Blood

My blood

A week, six days or maybe eight, he didn't keep track. But about six days was all it took to start missing Josh and caring, he was probably worried. Or disappointed. To start hating himself even more. But he felt better here than home. Tyler had missed his black arms, they brought comfort. Here no one judged him for being depressed. For not eating, for singing in his room or causing himself physical harm. Everyone was busy with their own problems. In his life Tyler wished for two things: for people to care less about him and his problems and for them to care more. The only person that was able to understand that was probably rotten deep inside just like everyone else and Tyler will have to realise that sooner or later. He didn't want to trust Josh because he seemed like a perfect person and that was kind of repulsive. On top of that, Tyler had been vulnerable and stupid around him and made a complete food out of himself. His fingers got darker as he fiddled with the rim of his sleeve. There was nothing to do here and the only things he was provided with were placed in the drawers he wasn't supposed to open. But who were banditos to tell him what he's supposed to do? Is this bunch of activist teenagers really the reason why he's restricting himself now? They're not any smarter than him so why would they have so much control over his actions? Tyler is so stupid.He wanted to be a better brother, better son. But he was born to be a burden. His home was here and it felt comfortable. "My blood is cold" - he thought as he collapsed on the bed.

🖤💛🖤💛🖤🖤💛🖤💛

Bags are packed. Loaded into someone's car. They were being stealthy. Arrived at the innocent-looking lake that was the start of their journey. He was coming back willingly so that stupid boy better be alive. Long walk. Entering Trench. He needed a hug. He needed Tyler's reassurance. Stretched out the tape and placed it across his chest just like Tyler did. His right knee. Face hidden behind a bandana. He would be proud. Yellow and full of hope. A new fire burning within him, making his shell tougher from the inside. He was ready. And angry. Someone gave him a thumbs up. Josh waved, lips still in a hard line but no one knew. He would do this a million times if it meant Tyler will finally start believing in himself. "A million times - he thought - I'll go with you."