hey:(

To anyone who just read this, I am sorry. I never intended to make one of those fanfics that romanticise those topics and end with something like that. I have read a fair share of those and I had very very mixed feelings about them. If anything, I wanted this one to be far from using topics like suicide as a tool to build emotion. but I realised over the course of the year that almost all creations that appear to romanticise pain or treat serious topics with nonchalance were an emotional outlet for the creator. I see this in my own work and I usually don't end up making it public for that reason. It does have a bad impact in some. That's why I want you all to be aware that I'm using this questionable tool consciously and I want you all to try to distance yourselves a little from it all. I have tried to keep this story as reasonable as possible but it's hard when your inner demon wants to drag the reader through hell and back make them regret getting involved. The last chapter you read (leave the city) was written like 6 months back, I don't even remember when and the idea for it sparked as soon as I heard the song for the first time. I made it with the intention of someday driving the plot to that point so I could use it. But I didn't think it would be the last chapter. And frankly, I still hope so. I already told you that I think this story will lose its value when the new MV comes out; It's already far enough from canon since I started writing it when we didn't know much about trench. If you haven't read the "all about" chapter (last one) you should definitely do it. If you made it to this point, please, leave something in the comments so I can know. The most valuable thing you can leave there is constructive criticism. Is there something in my writing that you would correct? Did I use a word too often or in a wrong context? Did you see any plot holes or was a character underdeveloped? Please let me know.
I love you.
So so much.
I love you Smol_Bandito
So so much
And I'm so sorry

Edit:
Hehe new chapters coming soon:)