Chapter 20: Elder Foxes, New Bijū And New Family.

"Speak" people speak

'Thought' people thought

"Speak" demon/demonic speak

'Thought' demon/demonic thought

A/N: Hello world! If you see errors, please write. I will accept any constructive criticism. Please enjoy!!! I don't own Naruto.

-----Hotel Rooftop-----

Naruto wakes up. He looked around and sees that it's still night 'Probably 3 AM... Maybe i will summon Hachi...' Naruto thoughts. He did several hand signs "Kuchiyose No Jutsu." Naruto whispered. In a poof of small smoke stood Hachi.

"Hello Naruto. What is it?" Hachi spoke

"Nothing just need to talk to someone. By the way... How is other foxes?" Naruto asked a bit worried.

"Ehh... Not good..." 

"What do you mean?" 

"You now what I mean... Everyone is sad that Kyūbi-sama died." Hachi said with sadness.

"That's not all right? You have message for me or something?"

"Yes. I have a message. Elder Foxes want to meet you."

"When?"

"When you have free time."

"Lets go now. I don't have anything to do."

"Okay. Lets go." Hachi said and starts doing several hand signs and said "Gyaku Kuchiyose No Jutsu." After that Naruto and Hachi disappear in a poof of smoke.

-----Fox Realm-----

Naruto and Hachi appear on clearing. Naruto looked around and sees statue of Kyūbi made from stone. He looked around and sees that there is nothing much to see only clearing, forest, river and a lot of foxes with tails from 1 to 8. But it's still beautiful. Every fox sees him and they see that he have 9 tails. One of them walk closer.

"You are Naruto-sama? Second Kyūbi-sama?" asked one fox. Naruto looked at him and sees that this fox is yellow with black tips.

 Naruto looked at him and sees that this fox is yellow with black tips

"Yes. And please call me Naruto. I don't like formalities. And what is your name?"

"My name is Taki, Naruto."

"So where are Elders? And how they looks like?" Naruto asked.

"They are white foxes. One with five tails second with seven tails. Also they have tattoo on their body and tails. They should be here in few minutes." Taki answered.

"Thank you, Taki. So are every fox have his own ability or something?"

"Yes. My affinity is lightning, as you can see by my color." Taki answered.