Chapter 42: A Lot Of Meetings, Power And New Members Of Akatsuki.

"Speak" people speak

'Thought' people thought

"Speak" demon/demonic speak

'Thought' demon/demonic thought

"[Jutsu]" Jutsu

A/N: Hello world! If you see errors, please write. I will accept any constructive criticism. Please enjoy!!! I don't own Naruto.

-----Cave Where Naruto, Naruko And Sasuke Are Sealed-----

Three of them sat sealed there for three months. They didn't speak much in that time. Only topic was 'When Akatsuki come unseal them','What kind of revenge Shinobi World will get' and such. 

"How much we are here?" Sasuke asked.

"About three months." Naruto said.

"Can't we break out of these seals? You are Bijū after all." Sasuke said.

"If I could we would break long ago from here. Even if I have unlimited chakra these seals are pain in the ass. Now I want to take a nap." Naruto said.

"Whatever." Sasuke said and did the same as Naruto.

-----Naruto's Mindscape-----

After Naruto want asleep he woke up in his mindscape.

"What am I doing here?" Naruto asked him self confused.

"Hello there Naruto." voice said behind him. Naruto followed that voice and saw old man levitated on air with horns on his head, black stave in his hands and eight black balls under him, Rinnegan in his eyes, strange symbol on his forehead and white robe.

 Naruto followed that voice and saw old man levitated on air with horns on his head, black stave in his hands and eight black balls under him, Rinnegan in his eyes, strange symbol on his forehead and white robe

 "Who are you?" Naruto asked in demonic voice showing his true form. But it was different. Now he has black nine tails behind him instead of white and Kitsune Eternal Mangekyou Rinne-Sharingan.

"No need to worry. You can calm down. I'm Sage of Six Paths. But my true name is Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki" Said Hagoromo.

"So you do really existed?" Said Naruto returning to his human form.

"Yes. May I ask for your name?" Hagoromo asked.

"Naruto no Yōko." Naruto said.

"I see. So Kurama died? I can't feel in his chakra anymore in this world." Hagoromo said sad.

"I absorbed him." Naruto said also sad.

"Why did you did this?" Hagoromo narrowed his eyes.

"I didn't wanted that. Kurama was sealed in three parts. Two parts was his chakra and third part was his soul which was sealed inside of me, when chakra in my two siblings. But chakra always return to his source so when all of his chakra returned my body started to absorb him. And he permitted that." Naruto said sad even more.