Chapter 32: Preliminary-Part 2.

"Speak" people speak

'Thought' people thought

"Speak" demon/demonic speak

'Thought' demon/demonic thought

"[Jutsu]" Jutsu

A/N: Hello world! If you see errors, please write. I will accept any constructive criticism. Please enjoy!!! I don't own Naruto.

-----Arena-----

Kankuro and Sasuke want to their spots on the arena floor. When they stood on their spots Kakashi looked at them and asked "Ready?" they nodded "FIGHT!"

Then something unexpected happened Kankuro rises his hand. "I surrender." Sand siblings was in shock. "Winner in second match by surrender, Uchiha Sasuke!" Kakashi shouted. Kankuro went to his seat where his siblings was.

Then Temari shouted "Why did you do this?!"

"I don't have any chances, and you know this." Kankuro said.

"But at least you could tried." she said.

"I'm puppeteer and Sasuke is mid range. Those type of ninja are the worst for me to fight." Kankuro said and then was silence between them. Then Kakashi shouted who will be fighting next.

-----Arena-----

"Alright, let's see who will fight now." Kakashi shouted and pressed a button. Screen shows two names. "So next fight will be between, Lack from Iwa vs Akimichi Chōji! Please take your spots down here!" Kakashi said.

Chōji and Lack went to their spots and take their stances "Ready?" Kakashi asked and both of them nodded "FIGHT!".

"[Bubun Baika no Jutsu]!" Chōji shouted and his arm grew larger. He then lunch his arm at Lack.

Lack went through some hand signs and said "[Doton: Doryūheki].". In front of him appeared earth wall. But Chōji's went through this wall and lunched Lack in the wall unconscious.

Kakashi went to Lack to check for sure he black out. He then nodded "Winner by black out in third match, Akimichi Chōji!" Chōji smiled and went to his friends. "Okay next match will be between..." Kakashi pressed a button. "Sai vs Hyūga Neji! Please come down here!"He shouted.

Neji and Sai went to their spots and took their stances. "Ready?" Kakashi asked and they nodded "BEGIN!" Kakashi said and jumped back.

"Sai..." Neji said and Sai looked at him. "Let it be a good match." He said and Sai smiled and then nodded. Sai pull out his scroll and started to paint something "[NinpōChōjū Giga]." and from scroll lunched some ink snakes. Neji then started to run at Sai and on his way he destroyed Sai snakes. Sai then pull out his sword and started to run at Neji. Neji saw this and pull out kunai. They clashed with each other in the middle. Sai break clash and went to slash at Naji's leg but Neji simply jumped and throw some shuriken. Sai blocked two and one hit him in the right shoulder. Sai jumped back and Neji take his Jūken stance and said "Sai your are in my range..." Sai's eyes widened and jumped back even more but it was too late. "[Hakke Rokujūyon Shō: Two Palms, Four Palms, Eight Palms, Sixteen Palms, Thirty-Two Palms, Sixty-four Palms]!" with that every tenketsu in Sai's body was closed. Kakashi went to Sai and checked if everything is okay. He saw that Sai is unconscious "Winner in fourth match by black out, Neji Hyūga! Doctor take Sai to hospital!" Neji smiled and went to Sai and helped Doctors to take him to hospital.