Chapter 27: First Part Of Jōnin Exam-Part 2.

"Speak" people speak

'Thought' people thought

"Speak" demon/demonic speak

'Thought' demon/demonic thought

A/N: Hello world! If you see errors, please write. I will accept any constructive criticism. Please enjoy!!! I don't own Naruto.

-----Academy Room 101 11:40 AM----

Naruto and Naruko walk in room 101 and saw that they are first. They sat in first row near the window. "It's looks like we are first." Naruko said and Naruto nodded. "I wonder what will be first part of the exam."

"If I have to guess this will be writing part." Naruto said.

"Why did you think that?" Naruko asked.

"No matter if this is Genin, Chūnin or Jōnin Exam. First part always is writing." Naruto said.

"Did you know what kind of questions we can have?" she asked.

"Hmm... I think questions will be on Jōnin or ANBU level." he said and rubbed his chin "But I'm not sure. When I was taking Chūnin Exam some questions was on Jōnin level."

"Let's hope this part will be easy." Naruko said.

"Yea, let's hope." Naruto said and laid on bench they sit "Wake me up when more people come. I will take a nap." Naruto said.

"Sure." Naruko said and observe his brother. He saw that he is somewhat handsome when he is asleep and that cause a little blush on her cheeks. 'He is so cute~.' She thought but quickly turned her sight back on desk.'Wait no no no no. He is my brother. I can't think of him that way.' she then again looked at him 'But still...' she continued to stare at him for ten minutes but was interrupted when someone opened the door. She looked at door direction and saw Konoha 12 and her brother Menma. She then looked back at Naruto and started to poke him "Nii-san, they started to come." Naruko said and he wakes up and sat on bench. Naruto looked at the door and saw people he didn't want to see for a long time.

Then someone from the gropu with blond hair shouted. "Naruko! Can we sat besides you and Naruto?" Ino asked.

Naruko looked at Naruto and saw that he really don't want to be near them. Naruko again looked at Ino and shooked her head as no. Ino then nodded at Naruko in agreement and they went to opposite side of the room.

"Naruto, maybe at least you should not forgive them but accept." Naruko said. 

Naruto looked at her confused a bit. "Accept? What do you mean by accept them?" Naruto asked.

"Hmm... Like talk with them but not that much. Don't look at them with death glare this kind of stuff." Naruko said with smile.

'Should I? Hmm...' Naruto thoughts 'Maybe when they think that I forgive them my plan will be much easier to complete.' "I will think of it but not now." Naruto said. Few seconds later room was filled with Shinobi from other villages such as Suna, Kiri, Kumo, Iwa, Kusa, Ame, Taki and other Konoha ninja. Naruto looked around to see if he recognized someone but after some time he can't. Another Suna ninja walked in Naruto looked at them and he know who it is. It is Gaara, Temari and Kankuro. They sat in last row near the window. 'They didn't recognized me... But what can I say I have scar on left eye and white, really long hair along with brows. Also maybe he didn't fill Kyūbi chakra since Kyūbi died. Should I go talk to them? No better no... But they know that I'm free? AHHH!!! This is so troublesome!' Naruto thoughts. After team from Suna walk in doors was locked that no one can leave. After some seconds in the middle of room poof of smoke appeared and when smoke dropped there was Shinobi that Naruto know very well Hatake Kakashi.