Chapter 29: Second Part Of Jōnin Exam-Part 2.

"Speak" people speak

'Thought' people thought

"Speak" demon/demonic speak

'Thought' demon/demonic thought

"[Jutsu]" Jutsu

A/N: Hello world! If you see errors, please write. I will accept any constructive criticism. Please enjoy!!! I don't own Naruto.

-----With Naruto Two Days Later-----

Naruto lies on a branch near the tower in the middle of the forest where every team need be there in three days. 'Hmm... I have 3 scrolls now. One is mine and two are random people. There is no one who can entertaining me. I killed only 3 Shinobi in this exam. Last team was scared like they was never frightened. They just give me the scroll. What a shame. Shinobi today is just cowards.' Naruto thought before sighed. "Ehh... I need to find last scroll." Naruto said to himself and started to scan terrain to find Shinobi. "Okay... One Shinobi team are about 5 miles in north. Another team is 6 miles on north-west. And third team are going to the tower. They probably have all scrolls. Maybe I should wait for other team and fight. It's not like I have better things to do when I just take last scroll and enter the tower I will just need to wait for another part of the exam. Let's wait to the last minute and then I will take last scroll." Naruto said to himself and grinned like a maniac. Naruto then take a REALLY long nap.

-----To Menma, Naruko And Team They Found-----

Naruko are sitting on branch and listen to her comrades. They have luck on their side when they found tracker team first day. In tracker team was Hinata, Kiba and Shino.

"Hmm... Only two scrolls and we can go to the tower." Kiba said.

"Yeah. I wonder If someone from Konoha is in the tower now." Menma said.

"Same, why? Because I hope we will meet our friends here." Shino said.

"Hinata do you see someone?" Kiba asked and she shooked her head as no. "Ehh... Only 9 teams can pass. I hope Konoha 12 will pass this part of the exam."

"Don't forget about Naruto-nii." Naruko said.

"He is alone. He don't have a chance to pass this part alone. He is a dead-last!" Kiba shouted.

"Don't underestimate him Kiba, why? Because he beat Menma and Sasuke in one hit." Shiba said.

"He was lucky!" Kiba said and Menma nodded.

"You two are stubborn as always." Naruko said a bit annoyed.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!" Kiba shouted even louder.

"Don't yell, jeez." Naruko said. "You two just can't accept that he is stronger than you even if you know that it's true." They stood in silence knowing that what she told is true.