Chapter 28: Second Part Of Jōnin Exam-Part 1.

"Speak" people speak

'Thought' people thought

"Speak" demon/demonic speak

'Thought' demon/demonic thought

A/N: Hello world! If you see errors, please write. I will accept any constructive criticism. Please enjoy!!! I don't own Naruto.

-----Training Ground 44, Forest of Death-----

"We are here!" Minato shouted and everyone stopped. "We are at Training Ground 44 known as Forest of Death. Part of you can know what is in this forest. Now rules and some informations. One: You can die here so if you want to leave go ahead. Two: Your team will receive one scroll Heaven or Earth. Three: To pass you nead at least 6 points. Four: Your scroll count 3 points where others only 1. Five: And you need have at least other scroll. Six: When you enter the forest you can't leave it in five days. And seven: We want you to sign a document that we don't take responsibility for your death. You don't sign you are disqualified. Any questions." Kushina said.

Someone raised his hand. "Yes?" Minato asked.

"I have question to rule five. Can you explain clearly?"

"Yes." Minato said and started to explain. "To example, I have Heaven Scroll. To pass I need another 3 scrolls. So now how Kushina-chan told you you need to have at least one other scroll. Then what I mean is this that I need at least one Heaven Scroll and one Earth scroll rest can be random. Now you understand?" Minato asked and he nodded. "Any one have questions too?"

No one raised their hand. "No one? Okay so go and sign documents and take your scroll. We will start in 30 minutes." Minato said. And everyone went to tent to sign documents and take their scroll.

-----To Naruto 30 Minutes Later-----

After 30 minutes everyone was in their enter gate. Naruto received Heaven Scroll. 'So I need to take 3 scrolls... So only 9 teams can pass this part of exam. I would love to know that only Konoha Shinobi will pass so in next part I can crush them.' Naruto thought with evil grin.

"Okay everyone!" Minato shouted from speakers. "Everyone on positions! Lets start this part of exam!" Minato said and started counting.

"3!" Everyone was nervous except Naruto. He simply grinned like a maniac.

"2!" Everyone take their stances to rush in the forest. And again Naruto stood still like he was deaf.

"1!" Everyone nodded at each other some can feel fear, some are excited. Naruto stood still but his grin changed from maniac to insane.

"START!" Everyone rushed in the forest. Naruto stood still. But something changed in him. He closed his eyes and revealed his Kitsune Eyes.

"Let's the game, BEGIN!" He shouted in demonic voice and rushed in the forest with insane grin.