Chapter 35: Training And Confrontation.

"Speak" people speak

'Thought' people thought

"Speak" demon/demonic speak

'Thought' demon/demonic thought

"[Jutsu]" Jutsu

A/N: Hello world! If you see errors, please write. I will accept any constructive criticism. Please enjoy!!! I don't own Naruto.

-----One Hour After Leaving Konoha-----

Naruto and Naruko was on their way to Suna talking about random things. Then Naruto stopped and started to looking at trees. "Hey, Naruko." He call Naruko.

"Yea?" Naruko asked.

"I know you trained chakra manipulate due that you can do Rasengan." he said and she nodded. "But you trained element manipulation?" he asked and saw her shake her head as no. "Ehh... Okay look at my hand." she looked at his right hand and saw that he made simple Rasengan "This is simple chakra manipulation, right?" she nodded "Now look what will happen when you add element manipulation. On my example I will add wind chakra to this." he said and started to add wind chakra. For few seconds nothing happened and Naruko was about to say something, but then she saw that Rasengan changed his form into white shuriken she looked at it in awe.

"W-Wow~..." she said and he chuckled. He then canceled his jutsu and turned his head to her.

"This Jutsu is called [Fūton: Rasenshuriken]. This is S-Ranked Jutsu, also I created it with every other element I can use. And I will teach you this version." He said with smile.

"Really, Nii-san?!" she asked and he nodded. He then jumped on the tree and rip some leaves. Then he give her all leaves but take one. "W-What?" she asked confused.

"Well you see this leaf?" he asked and she nodded "Watch." he then take this leaf and put it between his palms, she looked in confusion. Then he take one of his hands and there was a leaf, slice in half. "You need to do the same thing. You will do this that long when you will slice it in half like me." he said and she nodded in confusion.

"How?" she asked rubbing her head and laughed nervously.

"You need to channel wind chakra to this. Give it a smile" he said smiling.

Naruko took one leaf and put it between her palms. She started to channel chakra to her palms and after few seconds she opened her hands and saw small cut. She smiled and said "Nii-san, I cut it a little!" He looked at her leaf and smiled.

"Yes. You can use Shadow Clones to speed up a process." he said and she created 10 Shadow Clones. "You should be able to slice a leaf in half in three to four days." He said.

"Really?!" she shouted happy.

"Yes. Now go to traini-" He stopped and started to sniff air. She looked at him confused. 'I know this scent... But who is it?' he thought and after few seconds he realised who is it. 'Itachi?! He should by dead! Sasuke killed him! But if when you will think of it Itachi is stronger than Sasuke. That smartass did something.'  He chuckled and Naruko looked at him worried a bit.

"N-Nii-san what is it?" she asked.

"Uchiha... Itachi. You can come out!" Naruto shouted and Naruko froze.

Then from bushes walk out figure in Akatsuki cloak, black reaven hair and black eyes. "I see that you are stronger, Naruto." Itachi said and Naruto smirked.

"After 6 years in Blood Prison. You can say that." He said and active his Kitsune eyes. "So what do you want?" he asked.

"Calm down. I'm not after you. But if you want to know that Akatsuki aren't after Bijū for 4 years." Itachi said.