Chapter 38: Final Part Of Jōnin Exam - Part 1.

"Speak" people speak

'Thought' people thought

"Speak" demon/demonic speak

'Thought' demon/demonic thought

"[Jutsu]" Jutsu

A/N: Hello world! If you see errors, please write. I will accept any constructive criticism. Please enjoy!!! I don't own Naruto.

-----Jōnin Exam Arena-----

Everyone was on the arena. Civilians and Ninjas. But in higher place sat kages form Five Great Elemental Nations. A from Kumo, Mei Terumi from Kiri, Gaara from Suna who will take a part of these exam, Ōnoki from Iwa and Tsunade from Konoha. In the center of arena stood everyone who pass preliminaries matches. But two people was missing. Naruto and Naruko. Everyone was worried about Naruko but what worried them a most was that that she is with Naruto. Then in a poof of smoke one ninja appear in front of Chūnins who pass and caught everyone's attention.

"Welcome to the last part of Jōnin Exam. My name is Yamato." Ninja named Yamato said and looked at ninjas in front of him he spotted that two of them are missing. "Where is Naruto no Yōko and Naruko Namikaze-Uzumaki?" Everyone shrugged as they don't know he sighed and said. "We will move their matches as a last.. Now rules in matches. Winner will be who knocked out his opponent, kill him or surrender. Also if I see that someone have no chance to win I will end this match. Only I can interrupt the matches, understand?" he asked and they nodded. "Alright that is all. First match is between Naruto no Yōko vs Gimba from Iwa, but since Naruto isn't here we will move the match as a last. So next in order is Uchiha Sasuke vs Rock Lee. Everyone else please go to stands and wait for your match." He said and everyone else except Sasuke and Lee went to stands for people who will take a part of this exam. "Alright you two take your spots." he said and they nodded. 

When they were ready Yamato asked them "Ready?" and they nodded. "Fight!"

"Sasuke-san let's make this fight full of our youth!" Lee shouted and take Strong Fist fighting style while Sasuke just response with "Hn." and take his own version of Strong fist.

Then they stared at each other for few seconds and Lee started to run at Sasuke with great speed that civilians and some ninjas can't keep up with his speed but Sasuke smirked and activated his Sharingan and whispered "[Genjustsu]." And with that Lee fell on to the ground unconscious. Then Yamato shouted "Winner by black out, Uchiha Sasuke! Also he is promoted to first round of quarterfinals!"  and then Sasuke went to the place where everyone was waiting for their fight also everyone cheered especially fan girls. Then Yamato shouted who will fight in next match. "Next match will be between Gaara of the Sand versus Hanna from Kusa. Please come here and take your spots." With that Gaara Shunshin via sand to his spot in and Hanna walked also to her spot. 

Two of them stared at each other and nodded to Yamato. He also nodded and shouted "Begin!" With that Hanna started to throw several kunais, shurikens and even senbons but everything was blocked by Gaara's sand. Gaara started to randomly fire his sand towards Hanna. She was barely able to dodge them, but little did she know that Gaara's intention was something else. Before she realised something grabbed her left ankle. She looked at it and saw that sand was flow up her body. "Give up." Gaara said.

"No!" She shouted and sand was now near her neck. Gaara started to clench his fist and Hanna started to feel pain in all her body.

"Give up, I don't want to kill you." he said and she looked at him and saw that he is serious and then she nodded and all sand dropped to the ground. Yamato then shouted "Winner by surrender, Gaara of the Sand! He also is promoted to second round in quarterfinals!" He then shunshined to his Kazekage spot. Yamato then shouted "Please Chōji Akimichi and Stone from Iwa come down here!" And with that Chōji and Stone went to their spots on the Arena. "Ready?" Yamato asked them and they nodded "Begin!" he shouted and jumped back. "[Doton: Doryūdan]!" shouted Stone and Earth Dragon appeared from the ground and shouted several earth projectiles at Chōji who dodged almost all of them but last hit him in the gut and sent him flying across the Arena. Then after that Stone began doing several hand signs and shouted "[Doton: Shuriken no Jutsu]!" and a lot of shurikens made from earth was sent flying towards Chōji. Chōji saw that and he did necessary hand signs to do his clan jutsu "[Baika no Jutsu]!" he shouted and he grow up to the size of the Hokage tower. Every shuriken made by Stone was blocked by Chōji who simply kick them away. After that he lunched his fist towards Stone. 'Well shit...' was only thought that Stone has in his mind before being smashed by Chōji's fist. When Chōji lifted his fist and goes to his normal height everyone can see unconscious Stone in the crater. "Winner by black out Chōji Akimichi! Also his next opponent will be Gaara of the Sand!" Yamato shouted and everyone cheered. "Please may Hinata and Neji Hyūga come here?!" he again shouted when Chōji made his way towards stands where his friends was waiting for their fights.