Chapter 31: Preliminary-Part 1: Naruto's Wrath.

"Speak" people speak

'Thought' people thought

"Speak" demon/demonic speak

'Thought' demon/demonic thought

"[Jutsu]" Jutsu

A/N: Hello world! If you see errors, please write. I will accept any constructive criticism. Please enjoy!!! I don't own Naruto.

-----Next Day-----

Naruto woke up in his room due to knocking at his door. "Come in!" Naruto shouted. In doors stood Naruko. She started to run at Naruto. When he was close enough she lunched herself on him and started to hug him. "What is it, Naruko?" Naruto asked.

"I was sent here, not that I'm sad about it, I'm actually very happy." she said still hugging Naruto tight. "But also I was sent here to tell you that in one hour everyone need to be on Arena."

"So it's start in one hour?" he asked and Naruko nodded. "So that means last team is on their way?" He asked again and she nodded again. "Who passed besides me, you and Menma and Konoha 12?" he asked.

"Sand siblings, one team from Kiri and one team from Iwa." Naruko said and released Naruto from her hug.

Naruto rubbed his head and realised something. "Wait how will be 9 teams when one team from Konoha 12 had one more scroll than need." he asked confused.

"Oh right when I and other teams was on our way to the Tower Shikamaru throw one scroll somewhere. That means one team found it somehow." she said and smiled.

'I hope I don't get someone from Konoha first I really want to kill someone right now. Kusa or Iwa, but better if they give me someone from Kusa.' He thought and grinned like a manic in head. "What team are on their way here?" he asked.

"Kusa." she said. 'Kusa, huh? This will be fun.' Naruto ginned.

"Let's go, Naruko." He said and got up from his bed.

"Where?" she asked when Naruto got dressed.

"To the Arena." he said and left his room with Naruko. 'Kusa one of you will die if this one will be fighting with me. That's a promise.' He thought and saw that Naruko leaned on his arm when they walk. 'I will protect you. If someone will try to hurt you they will die.' Naruto thought and kept walking.

-----On The Arena-----

Naruto and Naruko walk on the Arena and they saw that everyone is here besides team from Kusa. They also saw that Iwa team have four shinobi.

"Naruko?" Naruto asked.

"Yeah?" she asked.

"Why team from Iwa have four shinobi in their team?" he asked confused.

"Oh right, you don't know. In this exam teams can count four people." she answered with a smile. "Let's sit there." she said pointed at stance for spectators.

"Sure, let's go." Naruto agreed and they went to seats they choose.

"So you want to fight with someone, Nii-san?" she asked.

"Kusa." he said simply.

"Kusa? Why?" she asked confused.

"They are for my head." he said turner his head to her.

"WHAT?!" she yelled caught everyone attention. "Why they are after you?!" she have tears in her eyes.

"Don't worry about me." He said with a smile.