Chapter 34: Memory Seal And Beginning Of The Trip.

"Speak" people speak

'Thought' people thought

"Speak" demon/demonic speak

'Thought' demon/demonic thought

"[Jutsu]" Jutsu

A/N: Hello world! If you see errors, please write. I will accept any constructive criticism. Please enjoy!!! I don't own Naruto.

-----Naruto's Apartment-----

Naruto has come to his place after buying Chakra Metal bars, some food and a map. He pulled out a map and lay it on the table. 'Hmm... I should also start to make weapon design... But first let's plan our trip.' Naruto thought and started to make a plan. He needed to find a forge to make weapon for Naruko. Then someone knocked on his door.  "Come in!" Naruto shouted.

That person opened the door and reveal Naruko "I'm here Naruto-nii!" She shouted and closed the door.

"Okay, I'm in the kitchen if you need something!" He shouted back and she started to walk towards Kitchen and saw Naruto besides a map.

"What are you doing Nii-san?" Naruko asked.

"I'm planning our trip." Naruto said and smiled at her.

"So where are we going?" Naruko asked.

"I thought about Suna, I need to go to the forge to make some weapon." Naruto said.

"Another one?" Naruko pouted from irritation and he looked at here. "Only weapons. I need to make new weapon. I'm the best weaponsmith. You don't even have time to spent your time with sister due to forging or doing missions." she mumbled to herself walking around and Naruto chuckled.

"Don't worry we will have three full days to train on our way. Then I will write you some training routine and I in meantime will be doing new weapon." Naruto said patting her head. She smirked a bit and blushed a little.

"Nah... I will help you with your work so we can went to another destination faster." she said and Naruto chuckled.

"Hmm... No." He said and she pouted. "This is a surprise. And also I will show you how to make Rasengan stronger and to do that you need train really hard." He said and she looked at him and nodded in agreement.

"So, where we will be going after you make your weapon?" She said still pouted.

"You will see. But I can tell you that only I can go there and no one else." Naruto said and looked at Naruko who stared at him in awe. "Now now, You take everything you need?" he asked and she nodded "Good. Now go to sleep in my room I will take a couch." He said and grabbed a map and then put it in his bag.

"It's alright you can sleep with m-me if you want." She said and blushed.

"Okay." Naruto said also blushing but only a little "But I will come later I need to draw a project." He said and went for paper and started to draw how should look new katana.