Chapter 41: Final Part Of Jōnin Exam - Part 4: Finals, Sealed Away And Power.

"Speak" people speak

'Thought' people thought

"Speak" demon/demonic speak

'Thought' demon/demonic thought

"[Jutsu]" Jutsu

A/N: Hello world! If you see errors, please write. I will accept any constructive criticism. Please enjoy!!! I don't own Naruto.

-----Arena Floor-----

Naruto and Naruko appeared via shunshin. Naruto in black, silver wind and Naruko also in wind but in golden color. They stood in front of each other. Yamato looked at them and they nodded. He also nodded and shouted "Last fight in Jōnin Exam may begin!" and he jumped back as far as he can knowing this match don't end well.

After that Naruto disappeared and appeared behind her and went to kick her in head which she blocked but was blow out by force. She looked at her hands and saw their red. She looked at him and he smirked.

"You wanted me to go all out, right?" he said with fox grin. Everyone shivered at this knowing what he can did in previous phases in Jōnin Exam. She looked at him and smiled.

"Yes I know. But I didn't know that you will start that hard." she smiled at him and some seconds later her smile turned to also to fox grin. Again everyone shivered at her grin that looked like Naruto's.

Naruto took 'Raging Fox' stance and activated his Kitsune Eyes which looked like dark-blood. He grinned maniacally and looked at her and said in low demonic voice "Shall we dance, Naruko?"

Everyone was scared about Naruko. Even Naruko flinched a little. She also took 'Raging Fox' and lowered her gravity seals 10 times. He saw this and also lowered his seals 6 times. They looked in each others eyes and everyone can saw their Bloodlust. Then they started to run at each other.

(A/N: Okay Naruto is Red stickman and Naruko is Yellow. When they started to fight with swords they didn't use their own swords it just simple katana nothing more nothing less. In last hit Naruko activated her Kitsune Eyes. Ignore text and imagine that Yellow stickman in the end didn't move.)

Two of them stood and looked at each other then smiled. Everyone was shocked because of this fight.

-----Konoha Teams-----

Everyone stood there speechless. But Menma choose to break the silence.

"H-He is going to kill her?!" He shouted. And everyone looked at him.

"I don't think so." Shikamaru said.

"What do you mean?" Menma asked.

"First of all look at their faces. They are smiling. And second I don't know but all I know is that I have a bad feeling about it." Shikamaru answered.

Everyone looked at him worried then they turned their look at Naruto and Naruko.

-----Kage Stands-----

Minato and Kushina were scared about their daughter while everyone was the same thought 'They need to be sealed away.'

Then Raikage started to talk "Minato where do you plan on sealing them?"

Minato looked at him still scared a bit. "Yama no Kuni." Minato said. (A/N: That means Land of Mountains.)

"I see." Raikage said and nodded. Then everyone turned their looks at Naruto and Naruko.