Chapter 3

(A/N: I should probably explain that the Midoriyas live with the Bakugos since they couldn't afford a home of their own.)

-Katsuki's birthday-

3rd person:
The house had become silent. Mostly Izuki. Inko hopes that when Katsuki's birthday came around and when their friends came over that she'd talk more. "Bakugo, Happy Birthday!" His blonde friend, Kiro said as he arrived with gifts. "Thank you for coming Mrs.Joshu." His mom greeted the parents. To some this was a perfect birthday. But to five it could be considered one of the worst. Katsuki spent the entire first half of the party trying to get Izuki out of her room. "Izu... please our friends are here.." She had only come out of her room to take showers/baths, eat, and go to daycare where she stayed inside or in corners. "Katsuki.. Come along I'm sure Izu will come out when it is time to blow out candles." Inko picked him up and brought him downstairs. "Mrs.Midoriya, my daughter would like to play with Izuki.. where is she?" Inko started to panic. "Izu is upstairs she is.. sick." Katsuki answered. "Oh Suki-Kun, is it hard, you spend everyday with Mi-Chan.." Yagu asked. Katsuki, now out of his aunts arms, looked down and nodded.

Just about everyone had arrived now. "Okay Everyone! We are going to start the cake now!" Mitsuki called. Everyone gathered at the kitchen and around the table. Katsuki sat in his seat just staring at the stairs. He hoped that Izuki would walk down those stairs. He had barely seen her all week. "Okay... Happy birthday to you~.." He wasn't paying any attention to the people around him, only the stairs. ".. Dear Katsuki~ Happy birthday to you." Claps. No Izuki. "Okay blow out the candles." Inko said, but her expression knew what he was expecting and looking for. He blew out the candles 'I wish that Izuki will become a hero, just like me!' That's what he wished for. "Okay! Who wants cake?" Mitsuki asked.

After everyone got their cake Inko walked up to Katsuki. "Want to take Izuki a slice of cake Katsuki?" He smiled and nodded. He took the cake from her hands and walked upstairs. "Izu?" He knocked on her door. "Hn?" He got a response. "Can I come in?" He was excited to hear her voice it was.. calming. "Sure." Even though it was dull and tired, probably from crying. He opened the door, the usual All Might decorations were gone it was dull. "I brought cake." He smiled and handed her the cake. "Oh.. I missed you blowing out your candles?" She looked down with a sad expression. Katsuki nodded slowly. "I-I'm sorry.. I-it's just.." Katsuki hugged her. "It's fine.. I don't know how you feel but I do know that your strong, and I know that somehow you will still be a hero." Her head now buried in his neck as she hugged him back. "I wanna be there for the rest of your party.." She said quietly but loud enough for him to hear. Katsuki let her go and smiled. "Our friends are here and they even asked for you, I'm sure they will be happy to see you." The comment made her smile brighter. She never really hung out with other people so knowing that other kids called her a friend made her happy. Katsuki held out his hand. "Cmon Izu!" He smiled. She took the hand and he led her downstairs.

The party was over. Izuki was happier than she had been all week. "Izu! Look at this new toy I got!" Katsuki was showing Izuki all his new toys, while the grownups talked in the kitchen.

"So what did you need to talk about Inko?" Mitsuki smiles brightly. "Well the job I have is.." She looked down as a sad expression covered her face. "Is' what Inko?" Masaru asked. "They are going to move me to a different building up in Tokyo.." Mitsuki gasped. "But that's so far! Those fuckers can't make you move that far.." Inko looked up. "The thing is.. I think it would be better for Izuki.. there would be more police around if she got in trouble.." She had tears filling her eyes. "B-But Katsuki He has a strong quirk, he'll protect her!" Masaru tried to convince her to stay. "I know that.. I also don't have enough money to afford a 2 bedroom apartment so I'm asking you if you can raise her until I come back.." They both had sad looks but nodded a yes back to her. "Thank you." She smiled. "I am going to have to leave in a month so I'm going to tell Izu in a week, DONT tell her, or Katsuki." She warned. They both nodded.