Chapter 17

This song is a really good one by a band from where I'm from. I love them so much and I hope you enjoy the song as well ^^
Please tell me if you do because eight love to recommend more as well •v•

~~~~~~~~~~~~~*+

3rd:
Dinner wrapped up after Aizawa had left. After which Kirishima dragged Katsuki away the second he stopped talking to Izuki.

"What's your relationship with her?" He said, straight to his point. Katsuki's eyes widen as he looks around and back to the spiked haired student.

"What do you mean." He says with as much of his worry as he could hide. Not wanting to blow what ever cover or pride that may save him. He waited a long while for an answer before he began to walk away. Only for the red head to stop him again.

"All day today. You seemed.. over protective. And like you know her. And at dinner you coulda fooled anyone into thinking that you could be dating. You stared at her. A lot. And when she stopped talking to you. Your eyes." He paused looking Bakugo in the eyes, almost trying to prove something. "They were dull. Like the loss of talking to her was like she died or something bro. You looked sad." He pointed at his chest and pushed.

Katsuki aimed his gaze to the ground, trying to avoid the piercing red eyes that, weren't his mothers.

This was weird.

Why was someone figuring him out. Why is someone knowing what he feels despite barely knowing him.

That wasn't Kirishima's job. It was Izuki's.

The only person he's ever shared a secret with. The only person who knew what it was like to be him. And to be different. But why was it someone new.

"I.. I don't believe I am in the right to tell you." He said plainly before bumping his shoulder with the red head and walking away.

But, Kirishima. He isn't about to just give up. He wanted to know why someone could look so sad the moment a girl turned away from him.

Then again. Who is he to judge, he's never looked at a girl like that.

Izuki sat on the couch her nose in a book. Beside her Hitoshi who scrolled through his phone briefly before he picked up his switch and turned on Animal Crossing.

He looked over to the girl who had been on the same page for minutes.

"Izuki. What are you doing?" He asked lowering the screen and turning to her. Crossing his legs criss-cross-applesauce style.

He watched as her movement barely changed. Not faulting from the far off look he had sought to change just seconds earlier.

"Izuki.." Again there was no change. "Izu..." And again."Izuki!" And finally. "Izu-llama-dingdong!"

"AH!" She jumped throwing her book up as it immediately plummeted back to Earth, with a direct hit to the nose.

"Oww..." Hitoshi laughed at her with a quick response. "Hah! That's for earlier!" She quickly turned to him and gave his jaw a rough smack. "Don't laugh at me.." She said standing up and picking up her book.

"You were distracted. Why?" He asked standing up and leaning his chin on her shoulder. She shrugged and sighed.

"I don't know. I.." She paused bringing the book to her chest. "I can't help but feel like I know that Katsuki guy. He seems super familiar. And every time I talk to him I feel so safe! And I get this warm feeling and..." She blushed and fell on to the couch face first. "Im tawlking like a hiwghscwhooler from a rowmance movie.." She said with a muffled voice. He laughed at her and sat down.

He combed his hand through her hair and frowned. He knew. He knew why Katsuki was familiar. And what was sad is the fact she didn't.

"It's not bad to think like that.. You like him and that's fine. There's nothing wrong with it. If he reminds you of someone you should embrace it." He said. He wanted her to remember. Inko had told him, she had her first kiss.

It was with Katsuki.

It was nice to know that even if she never remembered that someone else wouldn't try and take it. Cause it was already gone.

He sighed and picked the girl up slightly. And laid her in his lap. She was asleep and the sound of snoring filled the air.

He slowly coxed himself into the blissful state. Closing his eyes, and embracing the darkness that came.

The next day came and the two woke on the couch of the common area. Surrounded by many of their classmates.

"KYA!" She jumped up, elbowing Hitoshi in the pelvis as she did so. His eyes jolted open as he groaned in pain.

"Ah! Sorry Yagi-Chan!" Uraraka proclaimed as she rushed forward trying to calm the girl whose breath quickened.

Ochaco was stopped by a hand. She looked over to see Bakugo, who slowly walked over and put a hand on her head.

The girl sighed and her breath slowed. Becoming even once again. As soon as it did so, Katsuki turned to them with a fire in his eyes.

"I thought we made it as clear as fucking day yesterday. That Deku is not to be crowded around or scared." He yelled in anger. The group flinched but quickly recovered. Falling back on is words.

"Did you just call Yagi-San.. Deku? kerro." Tsu asked from across the room.

Bakugo quickly flared up in embarrassment. Looking at the girl behind him. Hoping nothing happened when he used her old nickname.

She looked at him confused before her face lit up with remembrance.

"That's where I know you from!"