Chapter 4

3rd person:
The next day Inko called Toshinori. She asked if wherever they were to meet up if she could bring her nephew. He responded yes, of course he was just guessing that he was important to the two and was trying to be as kind as possible.

Izuki POV:
"Okay both of you go get dressed!" Me and Kacchan were still in our pajamas it was like 9:00 too. "But it's so early.." Kacchan complained. "Now! Go get dressed!" Mom said it again but she was scarier. "Yes Mommy/Auntie" We ran upstairs to get changed.

"Izu.. what took you so long?" I heard Kacchan call from the bottom of the stairs. "I couldn't find my headband.." I responded as I made my way down the stairs. "Okay in the car, someone is waiting for us down by the beach.." My mother said again I was confused but followed closely behind Kacchan. As I hopped in the car my mom got a text. "Mommy who is that?" "Oh it's Yagi-San.. from last night remember Izuki?" I looked back at my memories of yesterday. As much as I hated some of the things I saw I got a pretty good idea of what we were doing today. "Oh really! Does that mean.." Mommy nodded. "Well what Are we doing then?" My face lit up. "It's a secret Kacchan!" I told him. "Hey no fair Izu!" He said as he reached over to tickle me. "N-No Ka-Kacchan S-Sto- AHHAHA!" I broke out laughing. He giggled as I was tortured. And soon enough we pulled out of the driveway and headed to our destination.

Toshinori's POV:
I stood at the beach. It was never visited by many during the day so it would be perfect. I wouldn't be seen. I looked to the parking lot and saw a car pulling in. 'That must be them..' I thought as a transformed into my muscled body. The doors opened as two kids got out and one heck of a beau- am older woman as well. Not much older than me. One of the kids ran to the other, they had longer hair so I could only assume it was the little girl from last night.. Izuku?.. Izuka?.. Oh! Izuki!, that's it. The other had shorter ash blonde hair.. this must be Inko's nephew. The three made their way over towards the beach. I could hear their conversation. "Izu.." "Haha! Looks like a little mister is getting a bit flustered, huh, Katsuki?" "N-No! I-I'm perfectly fine!" Haha! Seems like the little man has a crush on her. "Kacchan.." "What is it Iz-.." Their laughter stopped. "Mama/Auntie.. are we dreaming?" They actually said it at the same time they had the same reactions! These kids must be inseparable! "No.. think as it a.. parting gift." Their was a hint of sadness in her voice. That's when the kids came running down the stairs. "ITS ACTUALLY ALL MIGHT!" They yelled simultaneously. 'Wow..'. "Hello! It is me! All Might, you must be Izuki.. what is your name little man?" I asked the blonde. "I'm Bakugo Katsuki! I can't believe it are you seeing this Iz- IZU?!" He looked over to the girl who was drowning in tears. "Hey?! What's wrong?!" There was concern all over his face. From what Inko told me they were not related by blood but just best friends.. "I-I'm fine its j-just.. I can't b-believe I'm go-gonna talk to All Mi-Might.." She sniffled, at least she was crying of happiness.. "Izu.. don't cry.. I don't like it when you cry.." Young Bakugo mumbled the last bit quietly I seemed to be the only one to hear. I moved over to Inko. "Is it just me or do I sense young love?" I whispered to her. "Since she was born." She giggled back. "Oh Toshinori wanted me to ask if you would go on a date with him.." I was hoping this would work. Being the #1 hero and getting praised isn't anything compared to an actual lover. I'd like to have one. "You know what.. why not. Hiashi would want me to move on." She smiles to me. "You are widowed?" She nodded back to me. "A-All Might.." There was a soft voice coming from the ground. "Ah! Young Midoriya!" She held up a note book. "Could you please sign this?" I nodded and started to sign her book. "Ooo~ Izu look!" I was about to give her her notebook back when I saw Young Bakugo and Young Midoriya looking at a crab that crawled across the sand. "Inko, would you distract Young Midoriya for me?" She gave me a confused nod. "Izu! Hun! Come here real quick." I made my way over to Young Bakugo.  "Young Bakugou.." He looked back to me. "I was wondering do you have a crush on Young Midoriya?" His face flared a dark shade of red. "W-WHAT KINDA QUESTION IS THAT?!" "Well?.." I asked him once again. "Hn.. yea.. yea I do.." He sighed. "Well I think you should get her a gift!" He gave me a confused glare. "Like.. make a.. seashell necklace.. or ask your mother to buy her something.. something she can have at all times. So she can never forget you." I smiled to him getting a bright one back. "Ooo~ Izu would like that!" I looked to the water. "And don't forget to make a promise, then there's no telling what will happen good or bad.." He nodded and ran to Inko. "Auntie can I text mommy?" She nodded and handed him her phone.

Katsuki POV:
I asked Auntie for the phone and texted my mom. 'Mommy cn you buy something fo me?' 'Sure What do you want?' I smiled. 'I wanna ge Izu a girt!' 'A girt?' I sighed mentally. 'A gift!' 'Oooohh.. Okay what do you wanna get her?' I looked at Izu who was talking to All Might. 'A neclace! With a heart!' 'Okay I'm going shopping now see you when you get home sweetie😘' I rolled my eyes and looked at Auntie. "Here's your phone." I handed her her phone. "Thanks Katsuki.. What were you talking about?" "You'll have to wait till we get home! So no peeking!" I poured and then ran to Izu. Now to start thinking about promises!