Chapter 6

-2 years later-
3rd person:
"Morning Deku!" Katsuki said as Izu made her way down stairs. "Morning Kacchan.." She sighed back. "Izu I'll have a surprise for you when you get home." Mitsuki said before setting breakfast down in the table. "Thanks.. yawn.. Auntie.." "Deku how much sleep did you get?" Katsuki looked at her concern in his eyes. "Like 5 hours.. I'm fine.""You should really get more sleep.." He said. "Itdakimasu." Izu said before enjoying her food. Katsuki just looked at her bits of worry in his eyes before he directed them to his food. "I hear we will be going to the other campus today. Since the school needs to be closed for fix ups." Izu chimed. This caught Katsuki's attention. "Do you mean the junior high?" He questioned. Izu nodded and continued to eat. "I can't believe we are gonna attend that school in 3 years." He sighed. "4, Kacchan." She smiled as she stood up and took her plate to the kitchen. "We should get ready now Kacchan." She said as she made her way upstairs. He took his plate to the kitchen and ran to his room.

Once they made their way to school they went their separate ways. This was only for classes. Izu didn't have any other friends, she preferred to be alone or with Katsuki. While Katsuki preferred to have people surround him, or be alone with Izu. Once the bell rang they both bolted to the roof. Most people knew that following them, would lead to the nurses office.

Izuki POV:r
I was walking on the roof, looking for Kacchan. I then spotted him sitting down on one of the benches. I quietly ran up behind him. "BOO!" I grabbed his shoulders. He just turned around and looked at me with a straight face. "Really?" He said coldly. I shrugged. "I'll get you one day." I smiled and sat down next to him, taking out our lunches. "I packed the left over spicy curry for you Kacchan." I handed him his box lunch. I wrapped it in a cloth that had little explosions all over it, I had only bought it recently when I went shopping with Auntie. He blushed at the cloth. I giggled and unwrapped my green All Might cloth to unveil my box lunch. I opened the box, I only packed two egg rolls and rice. "Hey.. why don't you have anything else in your lunch?" He looked at me, a worried look in his eyes. "Because Auntie hasn't made anything but spicy food lately. You know I don't like that stuff." I nudged his arm, basically telling him to calm down. He sighed and went on to eating his own lunch. Once we finished, I put our lunches back in my bag. He then laid his head down on my lap. I started to play with his spiky hair as he studied the sky. "Hey Deku.." I hummed. "I don't know what I'd do without you." He smiled at me, which was a rare sight for some. I smiled down at him. "Right back at you Kacchan.."

3rd person:
They both went to class not to long after that. Now they were on their way out of the school, when someone decided to start a fight with Katsuki.

Katsuki POV:
"SHUT UP! YOUR SUCH A STUPID EXTRA!" I yelled at the boy that trembled before me. How did we get into this situation? (Italics is the boy) -"HEY BAKUGO DONT YOU THINK ITS A LITTLE WEIRD YOU HANG OUT WITH MIDORIYA ALL DAY! I MEAN.. WHO WOULD WANT TO HANG OUT WITH A GIRL LIKE HER?"- The extra insulted Deku. "But it's true! Who would wanna hang out with such a shy girl? I also heard her mom left her. And your mom keeps her as pity." I snapped, but not before a felt a hand on my shoulder. "Deku.. I'm sorry le-" i was about to suggest we leave when Deku's fist made its way to the extra's face and very soon after she kicked him where the sun don't shine. "Eh?!!?!?!!" I looked at her. She had tears streaming down her face but she looked pissed. The extra face planted into the ground as Deku dragged me away from the scene.

We walked a bit father but then we stopped. "Deku..?" I put a hand on her shoulder, she quickly turned around to hug me. "It's been two years.. hic.. a-and momma hasn't called or anything.." She cried into my shoulder. "Deku.. don't worry.. we are all right here. And Auntie Inko still loves you. She left because she had to support you!" I combed my hand through her hair and rubbed circles into her back. I had gotten better at this multi tasking thing because she tended to get nightmares.

We stayed there for a bit longer before we actually started to walk home. That extra was gonna pay even more than he did today for making Deku cry.

3rd Person:
The two walked into the house. "We're back!!" They yelled simultaneously. "Okay Izuki close your eyes! You too Katsuki!!" Mitsuki came around the corner. The kids gave her a confused look before complying and shutting their eyes. She took their hands and led them to the living room. "Okay.. open." She pushed the two forward. Katsuki opened his eyes first, shortly followed by Izuki. The two were greeted by another greenete. "M-Momma/A-Auntie..?" Izuki's tears returned quickly as she ran to hug her mother. Katsuki stood and looked at the woman in shock. Then noticing a blonde who stood behind her. "And who are you supposed to be?" He glared at the man. Izu lifted her head and stared at the man. "I am Toshinori Yagi, also Inko's Boyfriend." He smiled at the two. "I'm so happy I get to see you again Izu.." Inko cried into her daughter's shoulder. The two went upstairs, in the living room remained Yagi, and the Bakugos. "So do you live with my Aunt or something?" Katsuki questioned the man, who nodded in response. Katsuki looked at his parents who shared happy-sad faces. "What's wrong with you guys?" He questioned the two who immediately frowned. "Katsuki.." Masaru tried to start. Instead Mitsuki started. "Since Inko has returned.. this time.. she is.." She took a deep breath. "Inko is taking Izu. She won't be staying with us any longer." She held her son's hands. His face turned a white color. And like magic, Izu came running down the stairs. "NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!" She cried and hugged Katsuki, squeezing tightly. He immediately retaliated, hugging her close. Inko ran down the stairs and saw the two crying. "Izu-" "IM NOT LEAVING KACCHAN!" She yelled hugged him tighter. Inko looked at her friend. It was just like the day she had left. What Inko has explained to Izu, but Mitsuki not to Katsuki mad this all the worse. They would be leaving at lunch the next day. Yagi walked up to Inko, hugging her close. "Deku.." He silently cried into her shoulder, unlike her she loundly sobbed. All of the adults knew that they weren't going to separate anytime soon.

-The Next Day-
The two woke up together. They held hands. That was until Izu packed his lunch. Once that happened they had to go their separate ways. Instead of his new explosive cloth, she wrapped his with her own green All Might cloth. "Promise not to forget each other?" Izu stick out her pinky as he made his way out the door. He turned around and wrapped his pinky around hers. They hugged and he walked out. Shedding tears. Then Izu ran out the door once more. "KACCHAN WAIT!" She remembered something that happened in movies, something that a person would do to another if they wanted to be remembered.

She kissed him. It wasn't long but as soon as she did she ran back inside. Leaving Katsuki shocked. He moved a hand to his lips and blushed. Inside was a crying Izuki. That was the last thing they would do to each other for years. She wouldn't ply with his hair, nor would he play with hers. They wouldn't stay up late watching All Might movies together. Both of them cried. And they cried a lot.