Meet the author :3

My name is *ring tone* Oh I'm just gonna turn that off

(;3 Thomas Sanders bruh)

Anyways you can call me Bean or Bean~Chan.

I am between the age range of 10-15, can you guess my age. And yes I do do a very Wide age range but you know. Can you figure out my age?

I started liking anime when I was 6 years old.

When I was 2 my parents divorced.

When I was 10, my mother passed away. And I am mildly comfortable talking about it. She was not an alcoholic but she drank a lot. She died due to liver failure.

I now live with my dad, my stepmom, my two Stepsisters, my 3 cats and a turtle.

I am very afraid of being or feeling alone. In my life I am surrounded by people that love me but I am to self conscious to realize.

I value my Online friends more than my family tbh.

Off the sad self ranting topic

I love video games and anime. As well as anime, graphic tshirts, painting, baking, and most of all writing.

The day I'm writing this (Sept. 4 2019) my 'friend' dared to insult my Wattpad. I got pretty defensive tbh. And I said "You Can insult me all you want but don't you dare insult my Wattpad." I call my stories trash because you know (-1000000000000 self confidence) but writing makes me happy because it makes people like you happy. I hope you do enjoy my stories :3

Anyways that's just the base of me. I'll be making a part 2 of this but it will include your questions so, what ever you wanna know about me. You can comment them or pm me. I'm open to anything I may even do a face revel soon :)

This may be edited because when his was finished I kinda like.. had a mental breakdown 😅 So I may make it happier.