Chapter 16

Hey.
I feel like it's been a while, that is if you don't read my KamiDeku or ShinDeku story. I'm sorry ~^~ I'm going to try and keep up on my stories.
I chose the song today because of two reasons, the story and my real life my girlfriend broke up with me and I'm not in the best mood. Sorry.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"T-Toshi-Kun?"

Everyone watched as the girl ran to her friend.
And started hitting him.

"Ow! Ow! OW! IZUKI STOP!" The boy cried out in a mean to stop his best friend from hitting him.

Everyone else cheered him on as the girl knocked him to the ground, still hitting him. "YOUR A JERK TOSHI! WHY DID YOU NEVER TELL ME!"

Their sensei laughed as his son got pummeled into the quartz floor. "I told you this would happen, so did your dad. Never keep secrets from your best friend. Especially, if they tell you theirs. This is your fault." He shook his head smirking.

"Okay! Okay! I get it! I'm a bad frie- OW! I'm a bad friend, just get her off!" Shinso screamed as the girl used strength to overpower him. "Just a little longer, this is funny."

Bakugo laughed as he saw his.. well he wasn't sure what they were anymore. But he laughed as the girl grabbed a water from Kaminari and poured it over the boy.

He was soaked.

"Ugh! Yagi Midoriya Izuki!" Shinso yelled as he stood up. The girl stuck out her tongue and pushed the boy to the stairs. "Hurry and change! The foods gonna get cold!"

Bakugo's eyes widened. Did she really make her old last name her middle name? He sighed and walked over to the table, taking a seat next to the girl.

He continued to play with the cloth, tuning out the rest of the class. Continuing to question almost everything.

"Hey! Bakugo?" He turned his attention towards the girl. "Yea, Izuki?" "Are you going to eat?" Bakugo nods and turns his attention towards he food. "By the way. Your bento cloth looks really familiar. Do you think you bought at the same store I bought mine? I think that's where I remember it from! Do you like All Might? Because if you do, you could com over to my house one day and meet him personally. I'm sure my dad would love to meet a fan! Of course that is if I can catch him with free time of course. He works a lot. He needs to stop though. Mom's going through a rough patch because I had to leave. She do-" She was cut off by a hand over her mouth. "You were rambling." Bakugo said as he lowered his hand and started to eat the curry. "Oh my gosh I'm sorry! I didn't mean to! I just do it a lot. I get annoying.." "No! No no! It's okay it wasn't annoying at all! I swear. Actually, it was pretty fucking cute." Bakugo smirked after having a slight panic attack. The girl blushed immensely before turning to eat. He chuckled and turned as well.

Kirishima, sat across from the two. Studying the boy. While he was talking to Izuki, he glowed. He didn't look like he was mad or irritated. He looked happy but the moment they had to turn away, that look bad only faded. Something was up between the two and he wanted to figure it out.

Bakugo, continued to think about the fact that Izumi remembered the cloth. Maybe it was because it wasn't directly associated with him but it was none the less, that she remembered it. But he knew it wasn't like every memory that she had of him was gone. It was every part of her childhood. So that means she doesn't remember the news about not having a quirk or that her father died while on a business trip. She thinks she grew up in Northern Tokyo and moved to Mutafasu to attend this school. A mystery really. Especially when you know, and had learned that the fire that day wasn't caused by a large villain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I thought this one was sweet, and it gives a bit of plot.
If you want to theorize about what happened please do! I'd love to hear what you think happened.
Sorry this was short ^^;