Chapter 5

3rd person:
Of course All Might couldn't stay much longer. He was still a hero with things to do. The two children nodded and made their way over to Inko, who was trying to figure out what Katsuki had planned. She had respect not looking at the text messages and planned to figure it all out on her own. "Okay to the car. Wave goodbye to All Might." She smiled. The two turned around and waved goodbye to the muscular figure that than ran off with a smile. "That was so cool~ Wasn't it?" Izu looked to the blonde, who nodded. "I can't believe I met All Might but, one day I'll surpass him!" Katsuki admires the man but was a bit jealous of how much Izu looked up to him. He knew that she would be the same way with him. But, this didn't change anything. "Yea! Kacchan is gonna be an amazing hero! And no matter where I am I'll believe in you!" Izu smiled brightly to the boy and hopped in the car. Katsuki just stood still trying to take in every last bit of what just occurred. "Katsuki cmon, it's almost lunch time! Mitsuki is making spicy bento!" Katsuki snapped out of his trance and got in the car where Izu had her feet on the seat (Writes just rhymed ovo) in a ball position. "Izu.. you okay?" Katsuki turned his head and asked. "Huh?.. oh I'm fine just feel like I'm forgetting something and admiring the sky.." Katsuki nodded as she turned her head and looked out the window. Finding himself admiring her.

Katsuki POV:
I walked in the door and ran to my mom. "It's on your bed." She smiled down to me. I ran upstairs and looked at the white bag on my bed. I picked up the bag and grabbed the box out of it and opened it. Inside was a necklace with a shimmering green heart.

 Inside was a necklace with a shimmering green heart

She is gonna love it. I put it back in the box, grab the bag and ran back downstairs. "Kacchan.. have you seen my.." She was about to ask me a question but I held the bag up to her chest. "What is this?" She asked me. "It's for you Izu." I said nudging the bag closer to her. She took it out of my hands. I saw Mom and Auntie with their heads poking around the corner. Izu opened the bag and grabbed the box. "Kacchan.. are you sure this is form me?" She looked at me again. I nodded. She opened the box and I smiled. "Kacchan.. Thank you!" She said and hugged me. I remember scenes from movies where the boy would put the necklace on the girl. I watched for a bit as she fumbled to put the necklace on. "Ah!.. here!" I moved her hair off her back to the side and started to put on the necklace. "Thanks Kacchan! I'm gonna go show mamma now!" That's when I thought I was forgetting something. As if it would be important. I brushed it off. "So pretty Izu! Now lunch will be ready soon for now go play with Katsuki." I heard as Izu ran around the corner with her bright smile. "Ka— Chan!" She hugged me once more. "Hey.. Izu.. do you mind if I call you Deku?" I asked her. "Nope! I'm fine with anything Kacchan calls me.. as long as it isn't mean that is." I nodded. And then the idea that I was forgetting something came back. It wouldn't be that important right?

-1 week later-
3rd Person:
Inko was going to leave today. Izuki wasn't taking it kindly. It hurt seeing her daughter so distressed. But she had to do these things. Izu spent every single minute clinking to her mother as if her life depended on it, not even eating. Of course this made Katsuki sad. He didn't get a chance to talk to Izu today. She just cried and hung on for dear life.

When it was finally time for Inko to leave the adults had to devise a plan. A plan to get Izu off of her leg. They laughed because Izu looked just like a koala also, they needed to laugh. There was no telling how long it would be until they see her again. To make sure Izu didn't hear their conversation they texted instead.

(I-Inko, M-Mitsuki, Ms-Masaru)

I- I don't think I can do this
M- Yes you can. If you don't I wouldn't mind prying the two of you apart. >:(
Ms- Our best bet is to loosen Izu's grip.
M- Yea! Inko make her give you a hug! Then we will hold her while you walk away.
I- Izu is violent when need be. You holding her back isn't the smartest idea.
Ms- There is only one person we know Izu wouldn't hurt..
M- Me!
I- No. That would be Katsuki. She would still harm you but, Katsuki is her best friend.
M- You're right.. there's no way in hell she'd hurt Katsuki.. ;^;
I- Masaru go grab Katsuki please.
Ms- Okay.

"Izu.. sweetheart come here.." Inko picked up the smaller child hand hugged her tight. Quiet sobs came from her mouth. "I know.. I'm so sorry but mama has to leave.." After a few more minutes of cries from the both Masaru came downstairs with Katsuki. Inko loosened the hug as Katsuki came up behind Izu, a sad and cold expression plastered on his face. "I love you Izu.. I'll see you soon." And with that Katsuki grabbed Izu holding her in I tight hug. Inko took this time to grab her bags and walk out the door. Once out of the house and away from the door Katsuki let go. The screams and cries of his friend hurting him. "MOMMY!!.." Silence, beside the sobs coming from Izu. A few minutes later a sad glare came from Izu to Katsuki. He lifted his head from the ground and faced the girl. Her eyes red and puffy, her cheeks stained with tears. This once again hurt Katsuki. He didn't want to do this, he didn't want Inko to leave. Now all he was getting was a look of betrayal from his best friend. "I think.. hic.. I'm gonna go lay down.. hic.. for the rest of the day.." Izu said before making her way to her room. "I'm sorry Deku.." Were the last words he said for the day as her door shut. And the sudden feeling that he was forgetting something hit him like a truck. And yet he still didn't remember what he was missing.

Meanwhile in a Parallel Universe
(The author's day) I CAUGHT A LIGHTNING BUG! No joke I would show a picture but.. ya know.. Wattpad.