Chapter 14

I'm just gonna say Melanie Martinez's new album is creepy and so ducking good. That was a good 4 year wait :D
—————•*•**•

3rd Person:
The two walked back to class where everyone but 4 (including them 2) weren't sat down. "Okay have a seat. Go sit down, I'll explain what happens next." The two sat down at their seats. Izuki tapping her ears. She didn't like to do it often, but she did it to quiet the world around her. But she didn't know how to make it turn off so she got stuck like that till the next day. You may say 'Oh well that's fine!' But, it works in weird ways. Sometimes it will make the world the exact volume she needs, or it will raise the volume very high. Or it will lower it too much. But she wanted to hear the class. "Okay class. Right now we are going to go do test your physical/athletic abilities. Go to the locker room and get changed." "Yes sir!" The class responded before heading to their locker rooms.

-Boy's Locker Room-
Still 3rd:
The boys stood at their lockers replacing their uniforms with gym outfits. "I'm gonna be honest here Bakugo, but you got hella lucky." Kaminari said with a smirk. "Did you see her boobs!" The grape perv drooled. Making Bakugo turn around and throw him into his own locker. "I talked to her and learned more about her. Something you fuckers can't seem to do." He glared at the boys who were talking about Izuki. All except six. "I mean.. I'm not saying something like that it's just. SHES SO CUTE!" Kaminari, Sero, and Kirishima said in unison. "She looks like an innocent little bunny!" Kaminari said putting his hands on his head like a bunny. "Yagi In a bunny girl costume~ That'd be a a treat.." The perv drooled more. Making six boys look at him with fire in their eyes. He got hit on the head by Kirishima, blown up by Bakugo, shocked by Kaminari, thrown into the lockers by Sero, and smacked upside the head by Shoji and Iida. "Talking about woman like that is very disrespect and revolting." Iida said his hand raised up. "I agree with Iida." Shoji said pulling Tokoyami closer, whispering in his ear. Tokoyami nodded. He walked closer to the boy before having dark shadow scare the light out of the grape's eyes. The boys laughed at the perv before continuing to change.

Meanwhile
-Girls locker room-
Izuku was in the back of the locker room changing quickly. "Ah! Midoriya-San. I am Momo Yayorozu. This is Kyoka Jiro, Ochaco Uraraka, Tsuyu Asui, and Mina Ashido." The girls were already changed and were now surrounding the smaller girl. "At lunch today we told each other about our quirks. But.. you weren't there." Momo told the girl. "If you wouldn't mind, could you tell us about yours?" Juro finished the taller girls sentence. Izuki nodded. She opened the locker door and then slammed it. Before she did the girls prepared their ears for complete and utter devastation. "My quirk is called Silence, if I touch something I can silence it, no more sound." Izuki tapped her shoes and feet and then kicked another locker. Leaving it dented but absolutely no sound rang through the room. Izuki put on her shirt and held her arms crossed. "I'm just figuring out how to release stuff from it's silent hold though.." She said smiling. The girls stood shocked. "That was a really powerful kick!" They all said in unison. Her smile faltered for a second before returning to its position. "Y-Yeah I train a lot.." She said getting quieter. Izuki had gotten used to people complimenting her strength, but she never got a compliment about her quirk, unless it was from Nezu, her mom, or Yagi. "Can we go.. Mr.Aizawa isn't a patient person." She said, not daring to push through the crowd. The girls nodded and disbanded the group, making their ways outside. Izuki finally breathed, well enough so she wouldn't pass out.