Chapter 18

You all exposed me last time so. Ya know. You know what's to come.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*+

"That's where I know you from!"

Katsuki POV:
My eyes widen at the thought of her remembering me. I look at her in suspense but, there was a lingering fear in the bottom of my stomach.

"You're in my moms photo book! Apparently your mom was good friends with my mom! I knew I recognized the hair. You look exactly like your mom."

My heart sunk. But I was expecting it. There's no way it would take just a word for her to remember me. To remember home.

That would be a miracle. And those don't exist. Promises do.

And it is my fault that those weren't working.

"Oh.. yea. That old fucking hag and I do look a lot a like. But my old man says that we got more in common then that." I sighed out a reply. My eyes flicking to the lavender boy. Who frowned in sympathy.

"How'd our parents meet again? Heck when did your mom send photos of you guys??"

She questioned me. And the more she did the more I felt like I was going to throw kup. They must've been photos from whenever we still communicated.

"I... um.." I look around and see everyone's eyes on me. I was nervous. What would happen if I told the truth? Maybe she'd think I was lying. Or would she be in pain?

No. This isn't nervousness.

I'm scared.

"It's.. it's none of your fucking business. Stupid Deku." I yelled before stomping off.

I lashed out.

I yelled at her.

I'm a wimp.

I do a double take and she her in shock.

God.

I'm a jerk. I really just yelled at the love of my life.

Am I really that much of a scaredy cat?

I sigh and continue my way outside. Opening the door and enjoying the sweet smell of the outdoors.

Why? Why?

I scream and punch the stone wall that held up the dorm.

I punch it and I punch it.

I don't know how long time had passed but as I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and pull me away from the wall.

I grab at them. And instantly I am filled with regret. And my hands and knuckles scream at me.

"Let go of me! Let go!" I feel them drag me down as we lean on the windows.

"Katsuki! It's okay!" I freeze up. Looking at the arms. Covered in freckles. My heart warms. But instantly. I once agin feel like I'm going to throw up again.

"No! Just let go! Stupid fuck! Damn it!"

She sighed and slowly we sit down.

I feel the tears well up in my eyes. Why am I like this? Why?

I slowly feel her sit infront of me. And grab one of my hands, rubbing her thumb over my palm.

"You don't have to feel sad or scared. I didn't know I'd be bringing up a sensitive topic. But it was my fault really." She looked at me with a smile.

"Momma must've been close to you and your mother." She looked at me a little longer. As I tensed at her words.

"Or."

I look at her. She had a face of realization.

"We we're close."

I know this one was short but I hope it suffices.

The book may be over soon. But I'm thinking about working on another Bakudeku book. No quirk au tho. Also it's not fem Izu. Idk maybe