Chapter 12

3rd person:
The two sat in suspense. Shinso couldn't seem to find the words to tell the childhood best friend that she had lost all memory from Mutafasu. "Spit it out already extra! I already fucking hate you!" Shinso sighed and put his hands in his pockets. "Yagi told you about tha Tokyo incident.. right? How she got her quirk?" The blonde nodded. "When she got hit in the head.. she lost her memories.." Shinso said putting his head down. The blonde stared silent. "She doesn't remember anything that happened when she was little.." The purple boy started to tear but put his hand on the boys shoulder. "I didn't know here until after the accident but from stories I hear from Inko, you were inseparable. And she always talked about you." Katsuki started to tear as well. "I'm sorry I was the one who broke the news to you, Bakugo." He said as he walked away. Bakugo walked back to the classroom. Izuki was sat at the back of the class, still next to the windows. He sat down just as their teacher walked in. "Alright class, I'm gonna start roll call so stay quiet until I say your name." People nodded, Bakugo tried to get a look at the girl. "Yuga Aoyama." "Ici M.Aizawa." Aizawa looked at the boy in confusion. "Mina Ashido." "Here!" "Tsuyu Asui." "Here. Kerro." "Tenya Iida." "Present." "Ochaco Uraraka." "Here." -Bean Will now skip to Bakugo.- "Katsuki Bakugo." "Huh..? Oh. I'm fucking here." Aizawa looked at the boy who looked distracted, but shrugged it off. "Minoru (Trash) Mineta." "Present." "Izuki.. Yagi?" Aizawa looked up from the paper in confusion. There was silence. "Izuki Yagi, are you here?" He asked once again, and once again met with silence. He looked around and saw a standing figure. "Oh.. Yagi. Why haven't you been stood up the entire time or said 'here'?" She was silent but the Momo raised her hand. "Sir.. she had been standing the whole time. Well since you said her name." She remarked as Izuki sat down. Aizawa made an O with his lips. "Well.. Momo Yaoyourozu." "Here, sir." Aizaw shut the book and stood up, yellow sleeping bag in hand. "I'm giving you the rest of class to talk amongst yourselves. If you need me. Don't wake me." He said as he slinked under his desk. And like that they all went to talk to each other. Izuki stood up and walked to Bakugo's seat. He looked up at the girl in surprise. Holding back the urge to hug her tight. "H-hi.." She waved to him. He smiled back.

Bakugo POV:
I wanted to hug her. No I wanted to kiss her. "Oh here." I stood up and let her sit down. She smiled. "A-Ah.. thank you.." Deku sat down and I leaned against the heater. "I.. I saw you talk to Toshi-Kun. What did he want to talk about?" I just looked at her. What do I say? I can't say 'Oh, he told me how you lost your memories. And I'm your childhood best friend.' Or could I? "We just had to talk about..  that boy." I pointed to the pervy grape. "O-Oh.. makes sense Toshi-Kun is overprotective sometimes." I don't hate the boy that much but something about that made my quirk activate. And a quiet popping noise was made. "Eep!" She jumped a bit. "Sorry! My quirk activated.. didn't.. wait it wasn't that loud.." I said and looked at her with concern. "Oh! No I'm fine it's just.. my quirk makes things louder. Stares make everything louder.."  She sighed, gripping her skirt tight. "If you say s-" "Hey Bakugo, Right?!" The boy I deemed shitty hair practically yelled. "What the fuck do you want shitty hair?" I growled quietly. Deku has her hands over her ears so I tried to be quiet enough that others could hear me but she wouldn't freak. "I'm Kirishima Eijiro, nice to meet you. This is Mina, Sero, and Denki." He said at a normal talking voice. Deku slowly removed her hands from her ears. "Oh hey! You're Midoriya right? Nice to meet you, cutie." Pikachu flirted. Deku put her hands up but blushed as well. "T-Thank you!" The boys in the group flushed a light red except Shitty Hair he just smirked. "S-So cute!" Pikachu and Tape Face said in unison. "A-Are you okay? Do y-you have a fever?!" Deku started to panic as she felt their foreheads making them blush deeper. I growled lightly as a way to tell them to back off. "W-we're fine! I just think it's a it hot, don't you Denki!" Tape Face said as Pikachu nodded quickly. "Oh.. okay then." She said sitting back down. "A-Anyways! Wanna sit with us at lunch, Bakugo?" I looked at Deku. She had a book out. I think it is Faun no Tane(Seeds of Anxiety). A horror manga I had read about a year ago. I looked back at the extras and shrugged. "Why not. Wanna join us De-Midoriya?" I almost called her Deku. If I did how would I explain that. 'Oh, we were friends before you lost your memory. I called you Deku.' That's stupid. "Oh. No I'm not going to join you. I prefer to eat alone. Thank you for the offer though." She smiled. As if like magic the bell rung. After lunch we would have something to do later for actual class. I watch Deku walk to her seat and pull out her bento box. I was shocked to see it was still the cloth with all the explosions. I pulled out mine, I still had the green All Might one. "Hey.. Midoriya." She turned to me. "Wanna hang out after school?" Deku smiled. "Sure. Meet you at the front gates." And then she bounced off. I felt my cheeks flush a blood red and then quickly lighten up.

I missed her.