kiss

ik this sucks but i wrote it a long time ago pls don't hate i'm sensitive 😿

Sirius couldn't breathe. His heart was slowing down and speeding up and he was dying but suddenly more alive than he had been before and how was it possible? One human being could cause his body to malfunction and his breath to hitch just with a slight curl of his lips or furrowing of eyebrows.

And he was stumbling through the halls now, sure Remus would be in the library before but he wasn't, the damn gorgeous dork.

There was this overwhelming sense of panic. Sirius had to find him: had to touch him and kiss him in front of everyone and run his hands through the werewolf's messy curls like it was the last time he'd see him and Remus would kiss back and it'd be fire when their lips connected, those damn lips that got so soft and pink when their owner drank tea, because holy shit, no one had ever had more passion than Sirius Black had for Remus Lupin.

And then Sirius stumbled into the great hall, and there he was. That gorgeous werewolf with honey brown curls and eyes like a summer sunset, his tan crooked fingers curled around a book like always. Adorable knobbly knuckles with intricate patterns Sirius knew he would memorize as soon as he could hold those gorgeous hands, have them in his hair and hugging him, dear god he wanted those tan hands all over him.

Before he knew what was happening, he was running over and tackling Remus off the seat. The poor boy let out a yelp of surprise, cut off by Sirius kissing him roughly. He was touching him and kissing him in front of everyone and running his hands through the werewolf's messy curls like it was the last time he'd see him and Remus was kissing back and it was fire as soon as their lips connected, those damn lips that got so pink and kissable when Remus drank tea, and holy shit, no one had ever had as much passion as Sirius Black and Remus Lupin had for each other.