Thirty Two: Jihoon's Base

Oak Prince

Jungkook wiped the blood off the palm of his hand on the soldier's uniform he was wearing. 

The two had successfully found the location of the base where Jihoon was keeping Taehyung, but it wasn't without a little trouble. 

"You didn't have to punch that guy after he said those things...I didn't let it bother me," Jimin chirped from atop his horse, happy that they had succeeded. 

"I know, I know," Jungkook glanced behind him as if remembering, "It's just that I can't have people saying stuff like that," Jungkook lowered his voice, "Or doing stuff like that- to my Jimin!"

Jimin laughed and faced forward again, mind drifting off to the future. Jungkook however, was still mulling over the event that had just taken place moments ago. 

As part of the plan to find information, they had needed to find a relatively small group of Jihoon's men to engage with. Lucky for them, there were two soldiers manning a check in point at one of the gates leading up to the Laurel Castle. Keeping people out was their main priority, but Jungkook and Jimin didn't have intentions of going to the Laurel Castle. They were there to appropriate information through a skit they had prepared. 

That Jungkook didn't like one bit. 

A little ways before the checkpoint, the two disguised princes hopped off of their horses and tied them up in the woods. If the guards saw that they were riding on such nice horses, it would create a bit of suspicion that neither of them could afford. 

"Alright, so...how do I do this," Jungkook walked up to a feminine Jimin, confused about how he was supposed to "drag her" to the guards and still make it look realistic, "I-I don't want to hurt you but-"

"Jungkook," Jimin stared at him dead in his doe eyes, "Getting a little roughed up is nothing compared to what we have to face later on," he took Jungkook by the shoulders and winked, "Especially if it's by you."

A light dusting of pink found its way onto the Oak Prince's cheeks, reminded of Jimin's endless charms in the bedroom. He shook his head lightly and bit down hard on his lip, gaining a tsking sound from Jimin. 

"Hey now, stop worrying! Here just-" Jimin moved so that Jungkook's arm was wrapped around his waist and another around his neck, "Grab me here and I'll purposely exaggerate how hard you are pulling me. Just walk a little faster than me and face forward..." Jimin brought his lips up to the skin of Jungkook's neck and whispered the next part, "And for Noirwood's sake, please wipe that nervous look off of your face...if anything goes wrong I'll kill them both, okay?" 

Jungkook shivered. Whether it was because of the close proximity of Jimin's soft lips on his skin or the mention of murdering soldiers, he didn't know. He nodded a few times and straightened his collar, pulling Jimin outside of the clump of trees they were standing in. After a while they were in sight of the guards. It was their time to act. 

"Please! No! I have two children at home!" Jimin suddenly yelled desperately, tugging away from Jungkook's grip, "Where are you taking me!?"

Jungkook had to conceal the surprise he felt at Jimin's realistic acting. The gray-haired male even possessed a great impersonation of a female's voice, pitching it higher and speaking in a less-northern accent. Jungkook was impressed. 

"Shut up before I cut off your fingers right here!" Jungkook angrily tugged on Jimin's dress, trying to capture the awful nature of Jihoon's soldiers.

The two watchmen behind their posts watched the event unfolding a little below them. As the pair moved closer to their checkpoint, they climbed down their mini towers and stood guard by the gates. Jungkook noted how they hardly glanced at him. Instead their hungry eyes were glued to Jimin.